Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>My recent pickups
lbowles2 11:41 AM 06-07-2011
I while back I had a Vinotemp with some Chasidor drawers and really liked the setup. Unfortunately life got in the way and I
had to sell off a bunch of smokes and didn't really need the wineador any longer so I sold it to a brother in Kansas City.

Recently I have been buying more cigars again and needed to improve my storage. At Christmas I bought the humidor on
the right in the picture and it worked fine... for a while. I knew it wasn't going to last long though so started watching
Craigslist for wine coolers and my patience paid off. About a month ago I picked up the Vinotemp 16 bottle for $50 and
last weekend I got the Vinotemp 28 bottle for $100 in KC.

I have ordered drawers and shelved from Golfnut and can't wait to get em!!! The 16 bottle is getting 4 double drawers to
store singles and the 28 bottle is getting 3 shelves to store boxes. It should be a pretty nice setup and last me for a long
time. And yes I know the 16 bottle is empty... it won't be once I get the drawers and put the sticks that are in the
humi in it :-)

At this point I only have the gel crystals in them but I have 2 lbs of Shilala beads on the way for the 28 bottle and 4 8oz
containers of Heartfelt beads for the 16 bottle (one for each drawer). I think this should keep things pretty nice and my
stogies in prime condition :-)

[Reply]
hscmit 12:13 PM 06-07-2011
cool, be sure to post the finished products
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 02:39 PM 06-07-2011
Good scores!

Can you put an active system in these like what's used in an Aristocrat? I've been saving certain boxes (Monte A) for singles instead of draws; just in case you did not think of that.
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:47 PM 06-07-2011
Very nice Larry!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 03:27 PM 06-07-2011
Sweet looking setup bro!!! At least until you run out of space again!!!
[Reply]
lbowles2 04:34 PM 06-07-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Good scores!

Can you put an active system in these like what's used in an Aristocrat? I've been saving certain boxes (Monte A) for singles instead of draws; just in case you did not think of that.
An active system would be overkill for a vino this size. They seal up so well that the beads to great.
[Reply]
Drez 05:25 PM 06-07-2011
Very nice pick ups !!
[Reply]
Up