[Reply]
Weelok 04:08 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Nice pick ups!!!!
[Reply]
Weelok 04:09 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
The American and Flor De Oliva

Nice pick ups especially the Americans :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 10:45 PM 05-28-2020
Another box of the Bishops but from Atlantic and a BLTC sampler.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:12 AM 05-29-2020
Lots of tasty smokes being grabbed!
[Reply]
TXRebel 05:27 PM 06-04-2020
DPG JJ Maduro Toro

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 07:53 AM 06-07-2020
Great buys all around everyone! @ Cary, I have those in Robusto, spectacular Maduro :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:19 AM 06-07-2020

Decided to give the Long Live the King lanceros (My Style is Jalapeno) a try.
[Reply]
Weelok 10:04 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
DPG JJ Maduro Toro

Nice, and great minds?
[Reply]
Weelok 11:20 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by icehog3:

Decided to give the Long Live the King lanceros (My Style is Jalapeno) a try.
They sure look good.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:23 PM 06-10-2020
Picture kind of sucks.

20 JJ Maduro Belicosa
Box of 10 of the Roma Craft CroMagnun Aquitane Epoch - love this cigar.

[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:38 AM 06-11-2020
Nice pick-ups - Tom & Dave.
[Reply]
Dukeuni 11:20 AM 06-11-2020
Nice pick-up from Corona Cigar Virtual Herf
2020 Year of the Rat
Attached: IMG_20200605_080333-small.jpg (63.0 KB) 
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:29 AM 06-14-2020
Okay so I went a little crazy at cigarauctioneer....but I always prefer to go big at the auction sites to make the shipping charges more cost effective.

Not going to list everything but the stand outs are:

- AJF Ramon Allones - running low on them and I need more to age.

- Mi Querida - recently revisted with a 5er, I was so impressed that I had to get more

- 300 Manos Habano - been really enjoying SD lately, have read great things about this blend, affordable and some proceeds go to charity

- Protocol Sir Robert Peel Natural & Maduro - had to battle 2 separate unfortunate souls at auction for these babies, I walked away the victor fortunately. Have heard excellent feedback about these and having already tried the Probable Cause line by Protocol and loving it, I had to try these.

- Leche de Mama Maduro - had to.
[Reply]
Weelok 04:10 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by Dukeuni:
Nice pick-up from Corona Cigar Virtual Herf
2020 Year of the Rat
Nice, love the name!!! Very cool.
[Reply]
Weelok 04:18 PM 06-14-2020
Wow, all sorts of great cigars. And Leche de Mama is a great pick up. Those Mi Querida are great cigars. All AJF cigars are fantastic anytime hah.

Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Okay so I went a little crazy at cigarauctioneer....but I always prefer to go big at the auction sites to make the shipping charges more cost effective.

- Mi Querida - recently revisted with a 5er, I was so impressed that I had to get more

- 300 Manos Habano - been really enjoying SD lately, have read great things about this blend, affordable and some proceeds go to charity

- Protocol Sir Robert Peel Natural & Maduro - had to battle 2 separate unfortunate souls at auction for these babies, I walked away the victor fortunately. Have heard excellent feedback about these and having already tried the Probable Cause line by Protocol and loving it, I had to try these.

[Reply]
Weelok 06:35 PM 06-14-2020
Few Viaje releases so picked up some five packs

Birthday Blend
Farmer
BLTC Lawless
And the box of the Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Corojo

[Reply]
Snook 08:34 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Those Leche de Mamas are tasty! I smoked one from the COTM package and immediately bought a five pack.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 03:49 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by Snook:
Those Leche de Mamas are tasty! I smoked one from the COTM package and immediately bought a five pack.
Heck yeah they are! I'm pretty sure they are my favorite from CigarFed. Be sure to try the natural wrapper if you've only had the Maduro (or vice versa) as they are both awesome imo!

@ Weelock nice buys!! Particularly the CF Aganorsa Corojo, I recently purchased another box too, really good cigar. And congrats on those Zombie Farmers, rarer Viaje tend to go fast it seems!!
[Reply]
Page 87 of 117
« First < 3777858687 888997 > Last »
Up