Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Shack Herf Wine Thread
landhoney 12:29 PM 08-04-2009
Not sure if there is interest in this, but I will be bringing a bottle or two. I would include on this list any 'regular' wines or fortified wines (port, madeira, etc.) but nothing distilled (i.e. brandy or cognac). I guess we could include those all well, doesn't matter to me. :-)

I will be bringing:

1. Blandys Verdelho 5year Madeira
2. Bottle of Port and/or red wine

If there is significant interest I could bring a nice bottle of red wine from the cellar and we could have a tasting of sorts.

Any interest? Anyone bringing wine?
[Reply]
jkim05 02:05 PM 08-04-2009
Some people brought wine last year, but there was nothing formal. Bring whatever you feel comfortable sharing, I'm sure you'll have no shortage of people willing to drink with you.
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:11 PM 08-04-2009
Originally Posted by jkim05:
Some people brought wine last year, but there was nothing formal. Bring whatever you feel comfortable sharing, I'm sure you'll have no shortage of people willing to drink with you.
:-)
I can always help out...I don't know crap about wine but I'll drink it usually :-)
[Reply]
SeanGAR 02:16 PM 08-04-2009
Waa waa .. how come you never take me dancing?

Oh .... WINE .... nevermind.
[Reply]
landhoney 02:26 PM 08-04-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Waa waa .. how come you never take me dancing?

Oh .... WINE .... nevermind.
This made me laugh out loud. :-) Too funny.
[Reply]
landhoney 02:30 PM 08-04-2009
Originally Posted by jkim05:
Bring whatever you feel comfortable sharing, I'm sure you'll have no shortage of people willing to drink with you.
I realize this, just wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing something more "formal" (like the rum and bourbon folks, nothing really 'formal', just a concerted effort to bring a nice range of wines).
[Reply]
Up