Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Denny Crane
webjunkie 10:44 PM 11-05-2008
Denny Crane, need I say more?
[Reply]
dunng 06:26 AM 11-06-2008
:-) :-) I still love this one too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmgpn3xSVq0 :-)
[Reply]
feznuk 07:24 AM 11-06-2008
Originally Posted by dunng:
:-) :-) I still love this one too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmgpn3xSVq0 :-)
:-):-):-):-)
I didn't see that coming and almost fell off my chair. Nice! Love that guy.
[Reply]
webjunkie 11:08 AM 11-06-2008
Originally Posted by dunng:
:-):-)

This clip pretty much summed up most of the election for me (yay for paintball!)
[Reply]
Darrell 11:14 AM 11-06-2008
I love Boston Legal, Denny Crane is one of the best characters on T.V. :-)
[Reply]
dunng 11:19 AM 11-06-2008
Originally Posted by webjunkie:
:-):-)

This clip pretty much summed up most of the election for me (yay for paintball!)
:-) :-) That one is the best so far! :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 11:30 AM 11-06-2008
Denny Crane... what a great character!

I'm a Shatner fan from WAY back. Glad he is getting the opportunity to attract such a wide audience at this stage of his career. :-)
[Reply]
webjunkie 06:28 PM 11-06-2008
I think that Shatner is a much better actor than people give him credit for being, but I am glad that he no longer rips his shirt off at the drop of a hat.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 06:13 AM 11-13-2008
Finally got a chance to watch the pre-election episode....while I truly love the show, I really disliked how political it became and the over-the-top heavy tilt in one particular direction.... Media has an incredible power over people and the message the show gave clearly was in favor of one side. I don't think this tactic was terribly fair and the creators of the show clearly were trying to get their message out and influence people. Not cool.

[Please do not turn this into a political discussion - I'm merely commenting on my take of that particular episode]
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 01:37 PM 11-25-2008
Did you watch the Thanksgiving episode? Wow!

Looks like Denny is getting a brain scan next week. Show got a little serious there when Denny thought it was his birthday. :-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 01:52 PM 11-25-2008
Shhh....not yet! Maybe I'll get to tonight. I just caught up with last week's though....I dug Shirley smokin' a stogie at the end. And 'ya know, for an older broad, er, distinguished lady, Candice Bergen doesn't look too bad! Not sure I can understand Alan and Denny's infatuation exactly but eh, why not!
[Reply]
Cigary 02:01 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Shhh....not yet! Maybe I'll get to tonight. I just caught up with last week's though....I dug Shirley smokin' a stogie at the end. And 'ya know, for an older broad, er, distinguished lady, Candice Bergen doesn't look too bad! Not sure I can understand Alan and Denny's infatuation exactly but eh, why not!

Wait til you see her in HI DEF,,,she's got a lot of chicken skin under the neck area but I guess at her age she looks pretty good. Geez, she's been around since charlie mccarthy.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 02:05 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Cigary:
Geez, she's been around since charlie mccarthy.
Hey Gary, who's Charlie McCarthy? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 11:36 AM 12-03-2008
Next week is the season finale-2 hr show. I think it is the series finale as well. I hear this is the last season-network doesn't like the show-hence last night's episode about tv for over 50 set. There is so much crap on network tv and they cancel the best show they have-go figure.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 11:45 AM 12-03-2008
seriously - what're most of the fellers on here gonna do? :-):-)

just kiddin

it will truly be missed
[Reply]
havana_lover 12:17 PM 12-03-2008
<----- need I say more??
[Reply]
mrreindeer 12:25 PM 12-03-2008
:-):-):-):-):-) love it
[Reply]
Up