Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 60 of 72
« First < 1050585960 616270 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
icehog3 01:57 AM 02-26-2016
Someone just post one up.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:22 AM 02-26-2016
New quote: "The funny thing is on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook."
[Reply]
joatmon 06:33 AM 02-26-2016
Shawshank Redemption

"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."
[Reply]
SNKBYT 07:06 AM 02-26-2016
BRAVEHEART

A Frenchman, a German, and an Irishman all walk into a bar. Each of them order a bottle of whiskey with a fly in each one.
The Frenchman says, "Mon dieu! I cannot drink this." So he gives it back.
The German picks out the fly and drinks his whiskey anyway.
The Irishman grabs the the fly by the throat and says, "Spit it out! Spit it out!"
[Reply]
mncigarguy 07:55 AM 02-26-2016
Sorry for the delay - continue!
[Reply]
SNKBYT 08:56 AM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by SNKBYT:
BRAVEHEART

A Frenchman, a German, and an Irishman all walk into a bar. Each of them order a bottle of whiskey with a fly in each one.
The Frenchman says, "Mon dieu! I cannot drink this." So he gives it back.
The German picks out the fly and drinks his whiskey anyway.
The Irishman grabs the the fly by the throat and says, "Spit it out! Spit it out!"
from the same movie

Old Hennesey's dying of the tuberculosis... so his missis sends for the priest to give him the last rites.
So the priest arrives at the death bed and says: "Hennesey, do you renounce Satan?"
"No," says Hennessey. "I do not." "You do not?" says the priest.
"No," says Hennessey. "A man in my condition can't afford to make any enemies."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:23 AM 03-03-2016
Crossfire the tv show / movie

Originally Posted by :
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

[Reply]
icehog3 01:57 PM 03-03-2016
Godfather III.

Originally Posted by :
"Joey......ZASA!!"

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:19 PM 03-03-2016
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Godfather III.
Uh same movie Godfather III :-)

Originally Posted by :
0.2... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu...Mr. Blutarsky... zero... point... zero.
or

Originally Posted by :
Guy: Before we go any further, there's something I have to tell you. I lied to you. I've never done this before.
Girl: You've never made out with a girl before?
Guy: No. No, I mean, I've never done what I think we're gonna do in a minute. I sort of did once, but I was drunk...
Girl: That's okay, Larry. Neither have I. It's my first time too. And besides, I lied to you, too.
Guy: Oh, yeah? What about?
Girl: I'm only 13.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:00 PM 03-03-2016
Animal House

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:36 PM 03-03-2016
Caddyshack

Originally Posted by :
Come on Bennett, throw away the chicken **** gun, you don't just want to pull the trigger, you want to put the knife in me, and look me in the eye, and see what's going on in there when you turn it, that's what you want to do, right?

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:56 PM 03-07-2016
Commando - Man that movie had the best Arnold one liners and bits.

new quote

Originally Posted by :
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:31 AM 03-08-2016
Ghostbusters

"There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror."
[Reply]
joatmon 08:09 PM 03-08-2016
Mad Max 2

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.”
[Reply]
icehog3 08:22 PM 03-08-2016
Pulp Fiction.

"I'm a retired investor living on a pension. I came home to vote in the Presidential Election because they wouldn't give me an absentee ballot."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:18 PM 03-08-2016
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Pulp Fiction.

"I'm a retired investor living on a pension. I came home to vote in the Presidential Election because they wouldn't give me an absentee ballot."
Godfather II . Mr. Roth a combination of a couple of badass Jew mobsters :-)

Originally Posted by :
Hey, Woman. Hey, Woman! Listen here. Since your old man ain't got no heart, maybe you like to see a real man. I bet you stay up late every night dreamin' you had a real man, don't ya? I'll tell you what. Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment tonight, and I'll show you a real man.
from the same movie

Originally Posted by :
No, I don't hate ______. I pity the fool, and I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got!

[Reply]
icehog3 11:21 PM 03-08-2016
Rocky III, the infamous Lawrence Tero, AKA Mr. T, AKA Clubber Lang.

"Doctor, I think I'd like to kiss you...."

"Alright....but you're so damn ugly".
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:58 AM 03-09-2016
I think I have this one but not 100% …

Planet of the Apes (?)

"Enough! You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by…"

*slam slam slam*

"Puny God"
[Reply]
Sooner 12:00 PM 03-09-2016
The Avengers

"You're killing me smalls!"
[Reply]
NeuRon 08:01 AM 03-11-2016
Originally Posted by Sooner:
The Avengers

"You're killing me smalls!"
The Sandlot!

I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you. Jerk-off.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 72
« First < 1050585960 616270 > Last »
Up