Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Liga Privada H99
cmitch 10:26 AM 04-25-2021
Where do I start. I know where to end.

I’ve enjoyed Ligas for years but I have noticed a definitive decline in quality and flavor over the last several years. The cigar taking the biggest hit IMHO is the T52. UF-13 and Feral Flying pigs have seemed to maintain some decency.

Then came the H99. If you don’t think your Liga experience could get any worse, it did with this stick.

What a failed attempt at a premium cigar. Construction quality is good but thats where the good departs. I really don’t know what Drew Estate was trying to achieve with this turd but they swung and missed across the board. The cigar is literally too terrible to actually attempt to review.

I bought a bundle of Brick House fumas last year. I thought it was the worst cigar I’d ever tried. Until now. The Brick House have actually gotten a bit better. I can tell you this will never achieve anything more than what it is now. It’s blasphemy to even put a Liga label on it.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:07 AM 04-26-2021
Appreciate the warning, Clayton. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:39 AM 04-26-2021
I just picked up a T52 about three weeks ago at my B&M. It'll be my first one in over a year. When I smoke it I'll try and remember this thread and make a comment about the quality.
[Reply]
Up