Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
General Discussion>college major, advice?
St. Lou Stu 12:32 PM 09-12-2018
Oh Maria, look what you re-started!
[Reply]
SurfnSafari 09:03 AM 09-13-2018
My friends son just finished 24 years with the U.S. Navy, 19 with Navel Special Warfare, the last few were in a underground bunker that analyzed intelligence. Guy is like 44, and has the body of a 70 y/o. So how he found time to get a BA in the Navy.

He is working in inventory control/supervision in a big wearhouse. The job is pretty much a no brainier, he says the tougest part is working with millinals, who don't have the same work ethic as his old Navy buddies.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:46 AM 09-14-2018
Originally Posted by SurfnSafari:
Honeslty being a Cop is a good secure job if you work for a "good" agency, where else can you go to work each day, and have different experiences. Get paid OK, and have benefits, and a retirement at the end of a career.

One in a while if you try real hard you can change some kids life if you can communicate with them to stay in school, don't get into a gang, or involved in ileagle activity.
Felt like I was able to make a difference in many lives over 30 years. And now the pension makes a difference in mine. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Dux 12:44 PM 09-14-2018
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
So as everyone knows im in college :-)

Anyways, so far ive been a business major(integrated supply management). The plan has always been to use my previous military experience and training to get a job on the civilian side of government or rejoin (army). My dad is trying to push me to get a political science degree instead. Saying I would do better on the intelligence side of things than in logistics.

So, What can be done with a bachelors or masters in political science? Opinions about this in general also :-)
My wife is a probation/warrant officer, good pay and excellent benefits :-)
[Reply]
tammywilson 06:09 AM 01-27-2019
I would suggest https://edureviewer.com/services/unemployedprofessors-com-review/ as a great source of informations. There are countless reviews which may be helpful.
I personally majored in Language and Literature which to me, was absolutely pointless. I wish I majored in Business or Law
[Reply]
markem 08:02 AM 01-27-2019
Tammy! Where have you been all my life, Tammy!

Since you are clearly clever and majored in Language (! oh my!), can I ask you something? Are you a cunning lingu...
[Reply]
Jessie 08:40 AM 02-21-2019
I believe English and Literature is the best choice. That way you will always be able to find a good job. I received a great job offer from https://www.starchunks.com/ only a month after graduation. We provide outstanding coffee service and I am happy to be a part of it.
[Reply]
stearns 08:48 AM 02-21-2019
Does "Buy Cheap Essay" pay well? Sounds like a top rated company, well worth getting an English degree for.
[Reply]
massphatness 09:07 AM 02-21-2019
Jessie - are you in Boston proper? We should meet up for a smoke!
[Reply]
John32 09:36 AM 11-10-2019
http://hmpg.net/ was recommended to me by a friend. I was a bit hesitant at first. But soon I found out that eduzaurus.com reviews are reliable and trustworthy . I able to enjoy their model writing and gives me motivation to write a good creative piece.
[Reply]
jaboo122019 12:17 PM 05-05-2020
Hello there! I really have a good day every time when I read awesome sexy talk at the best and the most professional online writing service (visit homepage), where you can order enjoyment online. It is very informative and you have the power to persuade your readers. I hope they will always update their projects, so we can see what is the latest fantastic news they can share with us!!!
[Reply]
stearns 12:29 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by jaboo122019:
Hello there! I really have a good day every time when I read awesome sexy talk at the best and the most professional online writing service (visit homepage), where you can order enjoyment online. It is very informative and you have the power to persuade your readers. I hope they will always update their projects, so we can see what is the latest fantastic news they can share with us!!!

That is a very interesting series of words
[Reply]
briandunn 04:35 AM 11-01-2020
If you search for good UK rectal cleaning service I suggest to check some good rectal companies rating. For example, it can be https://rectalcheckup.com. I use this website for 2-3 month and find it very useful.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Brian D. 06:37 AM 11-01-2020
So branding, have you had a checkup in a Turkish prison?
[Reply]
massphatness 07:40 AM 11-01-2020
briandunn gonna be all dunn once the mods hit him with the ban stick
[Reply]
shark 09:07 AM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by briandunn:
If you search for good UK essay writing service I suggest to check some good writing companies rating. For example, it can be https://rectalcheckup.com. I use this website for 2-3 month and find it very useful.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have a line on 175,000,000 USD that a Nigerian prince is just giving away! Wanna get in on this once in a lifetime opportunity??? :-) :-)
[Reply]
MikeWazowsky 11:31 AM 02-15-2021
Hello students. If you are now in college i advise you to pick paper service very wisely. As for me i buy college paper (he, he, he), and pretty happy about that. Just take a look, and you will always get A-sized response.
[Reply]
stearns 11:33 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by MikeWazowsky:
Just take a look, and you will always get A grade.
I think you'll always get a grade no matter which paper service you pick :-):-)
[Reply]
massphatness 11:47 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by MikeWazowsky:
Hello students. If you are now in college i advise you to pick paper service very wisely. As for me i buy college paper, and pretty happy about that. Just take a look, and you will always get A grade.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 12:23 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Goddamn Pollack spammers, ruining it for the rest of us.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up