Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 24
< 12 3412 > Last »
Troops Room>Have unused MyCokeReward pts? Hugh & I can get troops stuff with them.
Darrell 12:03 PM 01-06-2011
I will start saving mine for you guys!

Just remember no magazines with half nekkid women (or completely nekkid for that matter) in them. That was a no-no when I was down range.
[Reply]
T.G 12:17 PM 01-06-2011
Originally Posted by Darrell:

Just remember no magazines with half nekkid women (or completely nekkid for that matter) in them. That was a no-no when I was down range.
Thanks Darrell! :-)

Yeah, even stuff like FHM and Maxxim are off-limits, if not only for the country regulations, but also for the fact that Hugh stated that these magazines often end up in the hands of the Chaplains for distribution or storage and we don't want to put them in an awkward position. Those types of magazines aren't even offered under the coke rewards program anyway though. I think the raciest magazine offered is "Fitness" and it's associated people jogging/working out in swimwear or sports tops photos.
[Reply]
T.G 12:29 PM 01-06-2011
Just received some codes from Emjaysmash via Hugh. Thanks MJ!
[Reply]
T.G 06:57 PM 01-06-2011
Just entered in a bunch of codes from Chainsaw13, thanks Bob! We're just shy of the 2/3 mark now for another magazine subscription (or the 1/2 mark for the expensive magazines like Entertainment Weekly).
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:18 PM 01-06-2011
My pleasure. I'm generally a Diet Dr Pepper drinker but do have Coke on occassion. I'll get you more as I can.
[Reply]
T.G 04:02 PM 01-12-2011
Just received some additional codes from Bob (Chainsaw13).

Thanks brother!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 04:31 PM 01-12-2011
I'll keep em coming slowly but surely as long as you want them.
[Reply]
T.G 04:53 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
I'll keep em coming slowly but surely as long as you want them.
Thanks brother.

As long as there are troops out there to send the magazines to, we will be collecting those codes.
[Reply]
T.G 04:58 PM 01-12-2011
...and just got some codes from pnoon too. Thanks Peter!
[Reply]
pnoon 04:59 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
...and just got some codes from pnoon too. Thanks Peter!
I've been asking around at work. Most folks just toss 'em. I tell them why I am collecting and hopefully they will save 'em up for me. We'll see.

Every little bit helps.
[Reply]
jkim05 05:16 PM 01-12-2011
I totally just toss these, I guess I should save them from now on.
[Reply]
gurusix 08:24 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by Darrell:

Yea, they werre, but in my hooch on Bagram I had a stack of MAXIM's dating back two years, so once they get there they remain in circulation.
[Reply]
T.G 12:53 PM 01-13-2011
More codes from Garry (yakman), thanks brother!
[Reply]
T.G 08:05 PM 01-17-2011
Received some additional codes from Peter (pnoon). Also received some codes from Kevin (loki) and Garry (yakman) the other day that are generating errors that they shouldn't be and are being looked into.

Thanks gentlemen, and, don't get put off by the MCR database weirdness the other day, we almost have enough to pick up another subscription - about 20 to 50 more points, depending on how "expensive" a subscription it is.
[Reply]
T.G 06:14 PM 01-18-2011
Since the last post...

More codes from Garry (yakman). some codes I got and a bunch of codes from Chris (cricky101) and G (Zeuceone). Thanks all, this pushed us over the requisite number of points to pick up a decent subscription, so a one year subscription to Popular Mechanics is now headed Hugh's way for the troops.

Thanks!
[Reply]
T.G 11:01 AM 01-19-2011
Received a lot of codes/points from Jeff (bishjd123), Jay (jledou) and Tom (Barcode).

Thanks guys!
[Reply]
J0eybb 08:31 PM 01-19-2011
I put an "ad" up on craigslist, and got two sprite caps. They are on their way.
[Reply]
T.G 08:55 PM 01-19-2011
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
I put an "ad" up on craigslist, and got two sprite caps. They are on their way.
Great thinking, that's awesome! Thanks for the codes bro.
[Reply]
T.G 12:33 AM 01-24-2011
Just wanted to say that you guys rock. I received so many codes (points) last week that I maxed out on the number of points I could accrue for one week and had to hold them over until just now, and, after entering all of them, I'm 2/3 of the way to maxing out this week. :-)

And to top that off, we are again within sight of another magazine subscription. :-)

Thanks guys!:-)
[Reply]
T.G 03:46 PM 01-25-2011
More points from Bob entered plus a powerade code of mine and we're maxed out again this week. :-)

Just realized I forgot to mention the codes received from Garry and Peter yesterday. Sorry about that.

Thanks everyone!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 24
< 12 3412 > Last »
Up