Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Networking>Salesperson Needed - Atlanta Area
itsme_timd 12:04 PM 01-25-2011
My company's growing and we're looking to add 1-2 salespeople to our team. We are a staffing firm with two independent divisions - one focuses on Engineering (www.selectek.com) and the other on Telecom (www.solusresources.com).

Ideally we'd like to see someone with a sales background - IT, Engineering, Telecom (or other technical field) or staffing industry experience is a plus. Someone with a bachelor's degree or a solid professional work history if not degreed. We're located in Roswell and we'll be opening an office around Kennesaw later this year, someone that could work from either location would be a plus.

We are an 11 person team with 20 years in technical staffing. We've maintained a solid client base over the years and now we're ready to expand. We offer salary plus commission, medical/dental/vision available, 401k, industry certifications and training, and other basics like paid holidays and vacation time.

Please feel free to email me a resume to tdennis@solusresources.com if you're interested or if you know anyone that would be a fit please feel free to forward this info.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 02:14 PM 01-26-2011
B/SOTL - we're very interested in getting a strong salesperson ASAP. Right now we'd like to focus on someone with a technical sales background and local to Atlanta or able to relocate with no assistance. We'll open it up some if we need to but sticking to this criteria for now.

With that said, I'm offering a $500.00 REFERRAL BONUS for anyone that refers someone that we hire and they satisfactorily complete a 90-day probationary period. If you have any questions or need more info feel free to post here or message me.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Up