Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 231 of 231
« First < 131181221229230231
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:49 AM 03-20-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Not much going on today at the office, starting to box my things up and turning in my keys and stuff. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 03-21-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. It's going to be a little chilly this morning heading into West Point with the windchill at 14°F:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...03635439999994

Enjoy your day everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:19 AM 03-22-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Aroma, the place was packed and the regulars were out. This weekend, the NASCAR drivers are in Austin, TX; the NHL and NBA are battling it out; the MLB has one week left of Spring Training; and the NCAA men's and women's basketball championships are in full swing. Have a great weekend all and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 03-25-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's my last time to say that's it's back to work Monday and all. We had a good good weekend: spent Saturday at Aroma with the fellas and then dinner with Beth at home; yesterday after doing some shopping, we relaxed out back with a few cold ones and had some relatives stop over from Spearfish, SD. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 03-26-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's a brisk morning here in the Hudson Valley. According to NOAA, it's currently 36°F with a wind chill of 30°F:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...03635439999994

I fully understand that it's only the end of March and all but wish the temperatures were back in the 60s like last week. Enjoy all...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM Yesterday
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's already "Hump Day". This afternoon is my retirement ceremony at the Eisenhower Theatre, two days until retirement but who's counting:

https://www.ikehall.com/

​I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:36 AM Today
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Yesterday's retirement ceremony was special and thank you to everyone for the well wishes. Today is opening day for a number of MLB teams with tomorrow for the rest. I hope your favourite team does well throughout the season and makes it to the playoffs. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:19 AM Today
Congrats, and tomorrow afternoon, visualize yourself sliding down the brontosaurus tail and landing in your car, one last time, maybe yelling "Yabba dabba DOO!" at the same time. Or did you already do that after the shindig yesterday?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:27 AM Today
Congratulations on your retirement, Charlie! :-)
[Reply]
Page 231 of 231
« First < 131181221229230231
Up