Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 92 of 96
« First < 4282909192 9394 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
madwilliamflint 08:42 PM 12-05-2012
HA! Don't feel bad man. I went back to spreadsheets in space.

I MAY tag WoW again, just to see what's up.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 07:18 AM 12-23-2012
So many good steam sales! I wish Valve wasn't so good at taking my money :-)
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 07:24 AM 12-23-2012
I've got to say, nothing is really hitting me this time around.

The problem of course is that it's only because I've bought everything already :-/

I DID just discover though that Origins has a Command & Conquer collection for download for $25 that's awesome. No more screwing around with Zero Hours CDs.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:22 AM 01-07-2013
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
I've got to say, nothing is really hitting me this time around.

The problem of course is that it's only because I've bought everything already :-/

I DID just discover though that Origins has a Command & Conquer collection for download for $25 that's awesome. No more screwing around with Zero Hours CDs.
I picked up XCOM and Dishonored and received Doom 3 BFG edition as a gift. I've been busy, Dishonored and XCOM atre bot hgreat and the best part about the Doom 3 bfg edition is the classic doom wads. Used a wad/mod called brutal doom and it is sick!
[Reply]
irratebass 07:14 AM 01-07-2013
I got Dead Island for Christmas and I can't stop playing it...anyone played or still playing this and wanna co-op?
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 09:14 AM 01-07-2013
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
I picked up XCOM and Dishonored and received Doom 3 BFG edition as a gift. I've been busy, Dishonored and XCOM atre bot hgreat and the best part about the Doom 3 bfg edition is the classic doom wads. Used a wad/mod called brutal doom and it is sick!
They got me.

The "grand encore" sale had XCOM. Everybody raves about it, so I pulled the trigger. Downloading now.

Besides, I can only fruitlessly farm The Warrior so many times before just getting bored. Until they raise the level cap in Borderlands 2 I'm backing off. (Though I'll hit next week's DLC, to be sure.)
[Reply]
Apoco 06:42 PM 01-16-2013
So I'm watching some footage from DmC 2013...this doesn't even look vaguely like a devil may cry game. It makes me sad :-)
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 06:59 PM 01-16-2013
Never played any of 'em. Console thing?
[Reply]
Apoco 06:14 PM 01-17-2013
Mostly yeah. It is...er....WAS a game all about technical combos. The trick was seeing how to combine each attack to get the highest rating.

The story line and ambiance were also pretty cool.

But in this generation they have change the main character, made the ambiance one where even the walls say f*** you (no, seriously, it is written on the walls), and you can get the highest score via pure button mashing.

DEAD :-)
[Reply]
hazydat620 10:49 AM 02-02-2013
Battlefield anyone? XBL makeupee yurslf I'll be on for a bit.
[Reply]
irratebass 02:52 PM 02-02-2013
The Walking Dead, has anyone played this downloadable game on Xbox Live? This is how games should be made.....lots of choices and very hard choices at that. Very emotional game....I played episode 1 (out of 5) and I'm hooked now.

This is also available as a free download on the iPhone.
[Reply]
hazydat620 06:30 PM 02-02-2013
I like TWD on XBLA, Especially since each episode is 5.00 and you can buy them at your leisure, like you I was hooked and bought ep.2 but have yet to venture farther, ep. 2 is way better than 1, way more to do.
[Reply]
irratebass 01:14 PM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by hazydat620:
I like TWD on XBLA, Especially since each episode is 5.00 and you can buy them at your leisure, like you I was hooked and bought ep.2 but have yet to venture farther, ep. 2 is way better than 1, way more to do.
I just finished Ep 2 & downloaded 3......whew still an emotional roller coaster ride.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 06:39 AM 03-04-2013
Crysis 3 - good but I liked the first two games better
Mechwarrior Online - good timesink
Dead Space 3 - enjoyed it, I def recommend

Bunch of good games coming out this month. I'm looking forward to Castlevania Mirrors of Fate, Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft 2 zerg expansion, Army of Two (had fun with the first two games!) and the new Tomb Raider.
[Reply]
hazydat620 09:08 AM 03-04-2013
Bio Shock infinite is the only game I have thought about buying in a while, but still then I might wait for it to become digital on XBLA. Far cry 3 is already on demand, they're turning them over quicker now. Hopefully this is the trend, I can't wait for the day I can download digital day of the release. Hell I just got Fallout 3 last night for 5$ almost got the first bioshock also for 5$ but knew the new one was coming out, so I held off.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:50 AM 03-04-2013
Just finished The Walking Dead last night..........Wow what an ending.

I am looking forward to Bioshock
[Reply]
Apoco 08:53 AM 03-24-2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85uwJr5M2n0

Final Fantasy X / X-2 trailers.

I'M READY - BRING IT
[Reply]
Apoco 07:25 AM 04-08-2013
Working my way through Hitman: Absolution.

What are you all playing these days? A bunch of Bioshock junkies, I assume.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 04:06 PM 04-08-2013
I took a break and uninstalled everything for a while. But I'd actually been cranking heavy in Skyrim again. BL2 had it's level cap increase but it's just too little too late. I'll play the new class when it comes out, but enough is enough.

I'll go back and put a few dozen more hours in Skyrim I'm sure. I have yet to do the latest DLC.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:19 AM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Working my way through Hitman: Absolution.

What are you all playing these days? A bunch of Bioshock junkies, I assume.
Posted via Mobile Device
Threw in Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock and have been spazzing out to that as of late.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 96
« First < 4282909192 9394 > Last »
Up