Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Padron 6000 Cigar Review Video
kaelaria 10:42 AM 02-25-2011

This 5.5×53 torpedo stick offers a satin dark tan wrapper with slight tooth, minimal veins, invisible seams, firm tight construction and a peppery, dry barnyard aroma. First light reveals silky smooth smoke, medium-full bodied flavors of a peppery earth with a touch of sweetness. Draw is perfect and smoke output is plentiful. The first third develops to a medium body of dry peppery soft tobacco, with good smoke output and a very parched mouthfeel. The 2nd third dies down a bit more to a mild-medium continuing the smooth coffee with a slight earth and pepper with creamy smoke. It’s like a 1964 on 1/2 power. Ending at 55 min, the last third developed in to a deeper roast coffee with a touch of sweetness, still very smooth.
Video on the site.
[Reply]
thecatch83 05:58 PM 02-25-2011
Another great one Bryan (subscribed). It doesn't get much better than Padron, even their 2,000-6,000 lines are excellent.
[Reply]
Nathan King 07:34 PM 02-25-2011
I always enjoy listening to your reviews. They are candid and usually compare to my experiences fairly closely.

Originally Posted by kaelaria:
...It’s like a 1964 on 1/2 power...
I hear this quite often; however, my experience has been quite the opposite. The 1964 is so smooth that it just never gets to me like the 6000 does on occasion.
[Reply]
Up