Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Sweetest - Spiciest - Earthiest Cigar?
JohnnyFlake 07:39 PM 12-20-2014
3 fairly common questions, which have not been addressed in a long time. For you, the following 3 questions:

Please separate NCs & CCs:

Which is the sweetest cigar (sweet spices, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.) you have ever smoked?

Which is the spiciest cigar (red & black pepper, cheyenne, etc.) you have ever smoked?

Which is the earthiest cigar (wet earth, charcoal, campfire, salt, etc.) you have ever smoked?
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 08:12 PM 12-20-2014
Arganese....
[Reply]
dave 10:19 AM 12-22-2014
I know this isn't what you're asking, but the first cigar I thought of when reading the title was Tat Casita Criolla Corona. To me, it does all three things...maybe the total isn't greater than the sum of its parts, but more than any, it seems to do all three things in varying degrees.

To attempt to answer the question....nah....I worked on it a bit, but I struggled and quit...sorry.
[Reply]
T.G 10:49 AM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by theonlybear4CORT:
Arganese....
:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyFlake 12:06 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by dave:
I know this isn't what you're asking, but the first cigar I thought of when reading the title was Tat Casita Criolla Corona. To me, it does all three things...maybe the total isn't greater than the sum of its parts, but more than any, it seems to do all three things in varying degrees.

To attempt to answer the question....nah....I worked on it a bit, but I struggled and quit...sorry.
Thank you for the response. I have never had the cigar you mentioned and it sounds interesting. I'll try to search out a fiver to try.
[Reply]
JohnnyFlake 12:08 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by T.G:
:-)
I am not in the know about that brand or individual cigar. Could you give a few more details about it?
[Reply]
badbriar 03:42 PM 12-22-2014
Earthiest... LFD Chapter One
[Reply]
RobR1205 04:51 PM 12-22-2014
Spiciest - Cu-Avana Pvnisher
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 05:14 PM 12-22-2014
Spicy- pepin blue firecracker.
Earthiest-I remember this pdr Maduro reserva was really earthy.
Sweetest- the baccarat I think is coated in something sweet.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 05:22 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlake:
I am not in the know about that brand or individual cigar. Could you give a few more details about it?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/m...asita-criolla/
[Reply]
JohnnyFlake 05:25 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/m...asita-criolla/
Thanks for the link.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 06:32 PM 12-22-2014
Remo loves these. I'm a fan as well and they get better with some rest.
[Reply]
8zeros 06:47 PM 12-22-2014
So I looked up these Arganese and found out they are an inexpensive cigar. Yet they are recommended for a flavor profile I love. It seems I may be making the first box purchase in a few years just to try these out.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:38 PM 12-22-2014
Sweetest - Baccarat.
[Reply]
dave 08:10 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by 8zeros:
So I looked up these Arganese and found out they are an inexpensive cigar. Yet they are recommended for a flavor profile I love. It seems I may be making the first box purchase in a few years just to try these out.
I suggest you try one before buying a box. I'd say that about any cigar, but especially in this case because I've never met anyone who actually liked an Arganese. I'm sure there's someone out there....I just haven't met them
[Reply]
pektel 08:50 PM 12-22-2014
Sweetest CC I've smoked is probably the caramel-honey awesomeness of a PLPC that is on.

Sweetest NC I've smoked is the cinnamon sugar awesomeness of a Viaje Skull n Bones OR Mystery after a year or 2 of rest.
[Reply]
pektel 08:57 PM 12-22-2014
Spiciest- probably something tatuaje. MOW puro authentico rates up there too. DPG always brings the pepper as well.

Haven't really had a "spicy" Cuban cigar.
[Reply]
Up