Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Three Floyds Brewery - Dark Lord Day
mastershogun 10:12 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Awesome! Let us know how that Popskull is.
looking forward to it... already sampled this years dark lord :-) but not popskull yet
at $12 a pop, which is less than dark lord, it better be good :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 10:16 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by mastershogun:
looking forward to it... already sampled this years dark lord :-) but not popskull yet
at $12 a pop, which is less than dark lord, it better be good :-)
So i heard you were able to get 4 dark lord per ticket with 2 tickets per person. did they sell out or were you able to get more after 6pm?
[Reply]
mastershogun 10:25 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
So i heard you were able to get 4 dark lord per ticket with 2 tickets per person. did they sell out or were you able to get more after 6pm?
actually, they were selling tickets before 6. I left around 5:30 but they were not sold out of either. You still had to buy a ticket for even people who were planning on buying at 6 so there was no way around not buying a ticket. so, ticket was $10 for a limit of 4 DLs, which were $15 a piece.
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 08:13 AM 04-27-2009
Wow!! That is all I have to say. Got down there around 7:45am and there were about 200 people there already. There was a mad dash to get in line. I wish I had a camera to record everything. Stood in line about 20 minutes to get the Dark Lord. Now the proud owner of 4 bottles. Got to drink and smoke some great cigars. Looking forward to next year!! :-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 10:13 PM 04-30-2009

I am trying to be cool with my bottle of Dark Lord!!:-)
[Reply]
landhoney 11:07 PM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
I am trying to be cool with my bottle of Dark Lord!!:-)
Looks to me like you were successful. :-)
[Reply]
SixPackSunday 11:13 PM 04-30-2009
several friends came by after they went there. they scored a few cases between the lot of them along with some other really great beers. I heard the oak ages wasnt nearly as good this year though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up