« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Sports>J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!
Montano 06:06 AM 08-17-2010
How bout them 49ers ?

:-)
[Reply]
ujponds 07:13 AM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:
Smoking anything good, Mark? If I weren't at work, I know I would be!
Not yet, I've been watching my little monster every night while my wife works. I always have a smoke when he goes down but never anything I wouldn't mind walking away from if he wakes up.

my wife and I are going to see Tom Petty @ spac and camping for a few days without the boy next week so you can bet I'll be coming home with some reviews!!!

I can't wait, it's hard being patient!
[Reply]
ujponds 08:11 AM 08-17-2010
I meant to say never anything I WOULD mind walking away from.
[Reply]
ujponds 09:15 AM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by Montano:
How bout them 49ers ?

The who? never heard of 'em.
[Reply]
TheRiddick 10:51 AM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by Montano:
How bout them 49ers ?

What about the 69ers?
[Reply]
The Poet 01:52 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by TheRiddick:
What about the 69ers?
Did somebody page me? :-)
[Reply]
ujponds 04:45 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Did somebody page me? :-)
I am more of a 71 man myself. . . If you're picking up what I'm putting down:-)
[Reply]
ujponds 08:23 AM 08-21-2010
Jets @ Carolina tonight 8:00. After watching Hard Knocks this week I'm gonna be watching John Conner closer tonight.
[Reply]
The Poet 10:56 AM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by ujponds:
Jets @ Carolina tonight 8:00.
Who's your pick . . . the underachievers, or the overachievers? :-)
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 01:24 PM 08-21-2010
Jets SUX, won't get a free pass to the playoffs this season. :-)
[Reply]
ujponds 04:13 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Hahahaha! What a surprise statement coming Bruins Fan in Cape Cod! BTW I think Tom Brady's new hair style is just dreamy:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:58 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Hahahaha! What a surprise statement coming Bruins Fan in Cape Cod! BTW I think Tom Brady's new hair style is just dreamy:-)
Actually, as much as I hate Brady, Bruins Fan is right. Back to watching the playoffs for the Jests.
[Reply]
ujponds 07:23 PM 08-21-2010
I love all the hate! love it! I am always amazed at how how much effort people are willing to go through to bash the Jets.

My take on the starters tonight: the Jets O line got man handled, Sanchez looked confused and out of sync. LT looked great and seams like there is something left in the tank. the Defense looked pretty tight aside from a few miscues. special teams looked great and I think could have an impact on some close games this season.

That is all. . . pour on the hate!!!
[Reply]
TheRiddick 08:13 PM 08-21-2010
Mark, we sure seem to going to Super Bowl this year, Sanchez is what today, 5 for 12 yards? After all the money spent on buying great offensive players. Like I said already, Revis is the least of Jets' problems right now since I can't recall a team ever winning a SB without a decent QB, which we are lacking right now. Brunell is more money wasted, as proven second week in the row...
[Reply]
ujponds 08:50 PM 08-21-2010
Haha, can't argue with you tonight Greg. Sanchez looked bad, but the O line looked worse. I like Sanchez and think he is going to be good, but of course there will be growing pains. I have faith and am willing to give him every chance any young qb should get.
[Reply]
ujponds 10:38 AM 09-06-2010
Revis
[Reply]
timj219 10:48 AM 09-06-2010
Revis
Now we'll find out what kind of shape he's kept himself in while he was at home. I don't wish the jets any ill but I also won't be surprised if he spends a lot of the season fighting hamstring/groin type nagging problems due to missing camp and trying to prove he's worth the extra money in his first game back.
[Reply]
ujponds 11:15 AM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by timj219:
Now we'll find out what kind of shape he's kept himself in while he was at home. I don't wish the jets any ill but I also won't be surprised if he spends a lot of the season fighting hamstring/groin type nagging problems due to missing camp and trying to prove he's worth the extra money in his first game back.
We'll see, supposedly he has been working out 3+ hours a day and training with Ty Law. I'll take an out of shape Revis over an in shape Lowrey any day.
[Reply]
DocLogic77 11:18 AM 09-06-2010
Well, I'm a Steeler fan but I do believe the Jets will be very tough this year. On paper the Jets and the Colts are the teams to beat in the AFC.
[Reply]
TheRiddick 09:19 PM 09-06-2010
Revis
So, what happens when he gets burned for 2 TDs next week?

He really lost face with many a fan, all I can tell. He had a bone to pick, that's for sure, but that bone was with his agents for the incredibly stupid first contract they told him to sign.

Anyway, I just hope Sanchez can play, something tells that Revis money should have been better spent on a real QB, if you can't score your CB won't matter one way or another.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up