Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 12
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Sports>Pacquiao-Mayweather bout gaining ground
Taki 04:15 PM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by kydsid:
You know what both of them and the rest of boxing can just go to hell. I haven't watched anything in more than a year and honestly don't plan on it at all. They have turned boxing into a soap opera (media, hbo 24/7, the grandstanding etc). Just good boxing, thats all I want and they can't deliver.
Dido....

MMA :-) Much more diverse and much more skill
[Reply]
ArgusP2 04:17 PM 01-10-2012
Calling him "out" over Twitter? Yeah, that's going to be taken seriously...
[Reply]
icehog3 04:21 PM 01-10-2012
Still hoping this happens, at least Manny gets an opportunity to shut Big Mouth's yapper.

What is "Dido"? Are you missing an "L"? :-)
[Reply]
ArgusP2 04:36 PM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Still hoping this happens, at least Manny gets an opportunity to shut Big Mouth's yapper.

Could be a fan of the singer? :-)
:-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:39 PM 01-10-2012
I read another article that said Pacquiao was going to tell his promoter that the only fight he wants is Mayweather. But I also read somewhere else that a injury to Pacquiao would keep him out of a fight until June.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:25 PM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I read another article that said Pacquiao was going to tell his promoter that the only fight he wants is Mayweather. But I also read somewhere else that a injury to Pacquiao would keep him out of a fight until June.
Prison Death Match! :-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 09:30 PM 01-10-2012
Ill believe it when they say it on facebook
[Reply]
icehog3 09:44 PM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by Zeuceone:
Ill believe it when they say it on facebook
What is "Facebook"? I have never seen it mentioned on MySpace.....
[Reply]
BnBTobacco 09:53 PM 01-10-2012
Same with the millions of boxing fans, I am hoping for this fight to materialize in order to prove that Manny is really the Pound-for-Pound King. Manny's greatness cannot be validated without beating Mayweather.
[Reply]
ArgusP2 10:46 PM 01-10-2012
What is "Facebook"? I have never seen it mentioned on MySpace.....
MySpace? Never heard of it. BTW, wanna "friend" me on Friendster?
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 12:18 AM 01-11-2012
Originally Posted by BnBTobacco:
Same with the millions of boxing fans, I am hoping for this fight to materialize in order to prove that Manny is really the Pound-for-Pound King. Manny's greatness cannot be validated without beating Mayweather.
Couldn't agree more. After Manny's last fight, I'm not so sure I wouldn't bet on Mayweather now. Manny has too many irons in the fire, and doesn't look to me like he has the hunger he once had.
[Reply]
Stephen 07:14 PM 01-11-2012
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
Couldn't agree more. After Manny's last fight, I'm not so sure I wouldn't bet on Mayweather now. Manny has too many irons in the fire, and doesn't look to me like he has the hunger he once had.
Aww Hell, I feel a music montage coming on...:-)
[Reply]
Noodles 10:06 AM 01-13-2012
This fight won't happen anytime soon for various reasons.

I predict these two will eventually meet when both are in the twilight of their careers. 2017 fight seems like the possible date.
[Reply]
kydsid 11:00 AM 01-13-2012

Ditto Tom, get your mind out of the gutter. I know you slept there last night but give it a try. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:03 AM 01-13-2012
Ditto Tom, get your mind out of the gutter. I know you slept there last night but give it a try. :-)
"Ditto", now I know what that means, Jason. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 11:08 AM 01-13-2012
"Ditto", now I know what that means, Jason. :-)
Glad I could help, I know you local boys can be a little slow on the uptake compared to us boys on the top. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:12 AM 01-13-2012
Glad I could help, I know you local boys can be a little slow on the uptake compared to us boys on the top. :-)
Some prefer top of the local pyramid to bottom of the big one, Jason. :-) :-)
[Reply]
BnBTobacco 07:38 PM 01-17-2012
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
Couldn't agree more. After Manny's last fight, I'm not so sure I wouldn't bet on Mayweather now. Manny has too many irons in the fire,and doesn't look to me like he has the hunger he once had.
Hahaha I agree with you on that.
[Reply]
BnBTobacco 10:31 PM 01-17-2012
To add to that, Manny now has a lot of companies, TV shows and commercials, and he also is a representative in Congress. He has become a billionaire and an inspiration to millions especially his countrymen.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:26 PM 01-19-2012
Floyd called up Manny directly, and allegedly offered him a 50/50 split for a May 5th fight.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...manny-pacquiao
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up