Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>For the golfers. What kind of balls do you play?
longknocker 10:11 AM 07-10-2015
Golfers Are Picky About Their "Balls". A Friend Of Mine Won't Change From Titleist ProV1 Even Though He Knows The Callaway Supersoft Is A Club Longer With Every Club In The Bag & Spins Almost As Well!:-):-)
[Reply]
tsolomon 10:35 AM 07-10-2015
I have about 2 dozen Nike Mojos to lose and then I'm going to try the E6. :-)
[Reply]
dijit 11:11 AM 07-10-2015
my game just doesnt warrant being picky about balls so I play whatever is on sale
[Reply]
Brlesq 01:21 PM 07-10-2015
Titleist ProV1
[Reply]
sikk50 03:39 PM 07-14-2015
I'm a high handicapper and play every weekend (meaning I lose a lot of balls). I always buy Nike Mojo. Unless theres a fairly good chance I'm going to lose a ball, like over some sort of hazard, I generally play with whatever I found in the bushes while looking for my own ball. I was shocked to discover people who buy the expensive balls seem to loose the things as often as I do....or at least thats what I assume from my brush balls collection
[Reply]
SD Beerman 05:35 PM 07-15-2015
Originally Posted by sikk50:
I'm a high handicapper and play every weekend (meaning I lose a lot of balls). I always buy Nike Mojo. Unless theres a fairly good chance I'm going to lose a ball, like over some sort of hazard, I generally play with whatever I found in the bushes while looking for my own ball. I was shocked to discover people who buy the expensive balls seem to loose the things as often as I do....or at least thats what I assume from my brush balls collection
You are right depending on the course. Fancier courses, better balls. I usually find about the same as I lose. Hopefully, I don't have to search too often......
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:20 AM 07-16-2015
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
Using the Wilson Staff Duo. Checks-up nicely on the greens. Of course, if I run across a stray Pro VI, that's cool too:-)
One of the best out there especially for the price
[Reply]
badbriar 12:48 PM 07-16-2015
Wilson Titanium. Great price and performance. Plus, when I lose one, no big deal. Seems the clubs make a lot more difference than the ball.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:16 PM 07-16-2015
I am sorry. I started reading this, and a song came into my head. Since it is stuck there, I will ear bug you too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-fIn2QZgg
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up