Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Airpura T600 air filter
Nathan 02:32 PM 08-11-2013
Does anyone have any first hand experience on the Airpura T600 air filter? I am looking for a filter to set up in a smoking room where exhaust isn't a good option. This filter has 26 lbs of carbon in it to clean the air and it came highly recommended from the guys at breathepureair.com over a Smokeeter SE20 I was originally looking at.
[Reply]
Sadden 04:16 PM 08-11-2013
Rabbitair Minus 2A is the model i was looking at IIRC.
[Reply]
Nathan 07:51 PM 08-11-2013
I was looking at the Rabbit Air as well but my concern is that it has very little carbon in it which is what does the work in odor removal. Also the Airpura is 560 CFM and the Rabbit is 218 CFM, over twice as much flow. But the Airpura costs almost twice as much as well.
[Reply]
Zane 07:57 PM 08-11-2013
Originally Posted by Nathan:
I was looking at the Rabbit Air as well but my concern is that it has very little carbon in it which is what does the work in odor removal. Also the Airpura is 560 CFM and the Rabbit is 218 CFM, over twice as much flow. But the Airpura costs almost twice as much as well.
A pal at my B&M has a Rabbit Air in his 4 seasons room. Says it works great but its mostly just him smoking.
[Reply]
Nathan 05:05 PM 08-12-2013
Well I got a deal I couldn't pass up on the Airpura. I'll update how it works out.
[Reply]
mmblz 04:52 AM 07-09-2014
So how do you like it? And where did you find the deal?
[Reply]
mmblz 09:45 AM 08-28-2014
fwiw - I bought one of these.
I haven't had multiple people smoking at once yet, and I've only had a handful of cigars.
While I'm smoking it's not like the air is smoke free. But if I leave it running overnight, the smell is usually pretty much gone in the morning.
I ordered from allergystore.com and I just got a coupon from them:
Originally Posted by :
We invite you to save an additional 20% on your order this Labor Day Weekend. Discount can be used on all products (even those already on sale) except those covered by manufacture MAP pricing policy. Sorry but the discount can not be applied to prior purchases. Use Coupon Code LDS2014 when you check out.
... just in case anyone else happens to need this right now :-)
[Reply]
Up