Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>How long would your cigars last during a zombie apocalypse?
Tripp 11:04 PM 04-21-2010
If the zombie apocalypse happened today, how long until you run out of cigars?

For me, if the humi came with me, and I couldn't restock, I'd probably last around 4 months at 3-5 smokes a day.

What about you?
[Reply]
loki 11:05 PM 04-21-2010
not long enough....need to stock up on ammo and cigars
[Reply]
sodomanaz 11:07 PM 04-21-2010
Would the smoke attract the zombies? Would the glow of the lit cigar give away your location? Where exactly are we hiding out? Is it well ventilated?
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 11:10 PM 04-21-2010
I would leave my cigars where they are in a zombie apocalypse,no time to smoke a cigar when you have to cover your own @$$!
[Reply]
Tripp 11:12 PM 04-21-2010
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
I would leave my cigars where they are in a zombie apocalypse,no time to smoke a cigar when you have to cover your own @$$!
No reason to cover your @$$ if you don't have cigars!
[Reply]
loki 11:14 PM 04-21-2010
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
thats why you bug in
[Reply]
tmoney2007 12:07 AM 04-22-2010
We've already had this discussion at my local B&M. We are going to hole up in the shop. We will smoke till we die.

If I couldn't make it, I'd be fine for a while. The best ones would go first though.
[Reply]
MTBAlex 12:14 AM 04-22-2010
It would take me a very long time forme cause my xikar lighter would run out of butane in 5 min. And I would be sad cause I don't have another light.

Are these the brain eating zombies? Or are they more like beetlejuice? Cause beetlejuice would likely enjoy a cigar and we can just smoke peacefully together.
[Reply]
spectrrr 12:19 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Tripp:
No reason to cover your @$$ if you don't have cigars!
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 12:21 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by tmoney2007:
We've already had this discussion at my local B&M. We are going to hole up in the shop. We will smoke till we die...

Sounds like you would have a good reason to live :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 12:47 AM 04-22-2010
Considering how much ammo I've got, I'd probably run out of zombies before I ran out of cigars. :-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 01:03 AM 04-22-2010
Years.
Wait a minute, did you say zombie or zamboni? And why would I be afraid of a brain eating zamboni.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:09 AM 04-22-2010
Stupid sexy zombies. :-)
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 01:21 AM 04-22-2010
what if the zombies liked cigars, and you could toss cigars at them to slow them down if they are chasing you? like throwing raw meat to a angry junkyard dog?

how many bundles could you go through before you'd have to start throwing your more prized sticks?
[Reply]
stearns 01:51 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by MTBAlex:
Cause beetlejuice would likely enjoy a cigar and we can just smoke peacefully together.
:-) for beetlejuice

stearns
[Reply]
Bax 02:04 AM 04-22-2010
Wait, arent Nub's rolled on the thighs of virgin Zombies?
[Reply]
jaydub13 02:15 AM 04-22-2010
Excellent question.... In a zombie apocalypse, I could smoke wherever I damn well pleased, so I would be good for a lot less time than I would like, say, about a month at 2-4 a day. Therefore: on my way to a safe location, I would raid the local B&M. Sure it's risky, but what's the point of surviving in a world without anti-smoking laws if you can't enjoy it? My route would look something like: sporting goods store(load up on ammo), B&M(load up on the real essentials), and then head to the Costco(plenty of food and water, tall concrete walls, and locking steel doors). Then camp out, light up a stogie, and pick off zombies from the roof when I got bored.
[Reply]
spectrrr 02:15 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Bax:
Wait, arent Nub's rolled on the thighs of virgin Zombies?
:-) :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 02:17 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
Considering how much ammo I've got, I'd probably run out of zombies before I ran out of cigars. :-)
:-)

I think I would run out of cigars well before I ran out of ammo.... although there would probably still be plenty of zombies :-)

c'mon, don't you fools read? Gotta stock up on the swords too! ..... although..... It would be A LOT harder to smoke a cigar while wielding a sword.... kinda spoils the fun :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:15 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Tripp:
If the zombie apocalypse happened today
I don't know what drugs you are on, but you might want to stop :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 23 > Last »
Up