Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maduro Toro
kingcobradude 04:15 PM 11-22-2019
Size: 6x54

Band design: 10/10 a lovely design, and not stuck to the wrapper

Flavors: 9.5/10. This stick starts with a spicy white pepper and wood note, and a bit of coffee. 1/4 inch In, leather and earthy notes start to appear. A bit of heat begins to appear. 1 inch in, flavors of hay and fruit begin to appear. 2.5 inches, a nuttiness appears. 2/3 through, a creaminess and hint of vanilla show up to the party. For the final 3/4 inch or so, cinnamon appears, and the flavor profile slowly transformed into a cinnamon coffee until the end.

Every draw seemed to be different from the last, no 2 draws were the same. It just dumped a random combo of flavors from the package each draw.

I smoked it until 3/4 inch remained, just in time to avoid smoking my fingers off.

Construction: 8/10 it did burn a bit uneven, but nothing to crazy. The draw was perfect, and the ash held on for 2 inches. This lasted 1 hour 50 minutes.

Final conclusions: this is an amazing cigar. Will definitely buy by the box and become a regular smoke for me.
[Reply]
CigarNut 04:24 PM 11-22-2019
I will have to give this a try as there are several other Perdomo cigars in my wheelhouse.

Thanks for the fine review!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:29 PM 11-22-2019
Nice review!
[Reply]
Up