Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>A great 3yrs!!!!
Coach Deg 04:24 PM 06-08-2011
Today I celebrated my 3rd anniversary with my beautiful wife, my 2 step-sons and our daughter. We were at the beach all day. And when the kids go to sleep I will be smoking a VSG while sipping on a Woodford Reserve on ice!

Being married to the right woman is a great thing!!!
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:26 PM 06-08-2011
Congrats to you and the Mrs...here's to many more brother!!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Blindjimme 04:26 PM 06-08-2011
Congrats and many more happy years :-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 04:28 PM 06-08-2011
Congratzzz!!! :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:31 PM 06-08-2011
Originally Posted by Coach Deg:
Today I celebrated my 3rd anniversary with my beautiful wife, my 2 step-sons and our daughter. We were at the beach all day. And when the kids go to sleep I will be smoking a VSG while sipping on a Woodford Reserve on ice!

3rd year anniversary, cool!

You were at the beach all day with your 2 step-sons and your daughter... (not alone with your wife)

You state that being married to the right woman is a great thing...

and when the kids go to sleep this evening and you're going to smoke a VSG and sip some Woodford Reserve?

Personally, if that were me, I'd skip the cigar for the good woman.

But hey, that's just me.

God's blessing on your Anniversary.
[Reply]
Bill86 04:43 PM 06-08-2011
Congrats! Excellent choice of bourbon too. :-)

We'll work on that ice thing later :-)

I kid, I kid.
[Reply]
Ogre 05:11 PM 06-08-2011
Congrats Bro!!! Figured she would have been released for good behavior by now!!!!
[Reply]
EricF 05:19 PM 06-08-2011
Congrats to you and the Mrs on your 3rd anny!!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:24 PM 06-08-2011
Congratulations Mike! :-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 05:26 PM 06-08-2011
Congrats!
[Reply]
Drez 05:35 PM 06-08-2011
Congrats On 3 happy years. May you and your other half have many many more to come!!

You should smoke 3 sticks tonight not one lol
[Reply]
Coach Deg 05:47 PM 06-08-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:

You were at the beach all day with your 2 step-sons and your daughter... (not alone with your wife)

and when the kids go to sleep this evening and you're going to smoke a VSG and sip some Woodford Reserve?

But hey, that's just me.

The boys were with there dad last night and Olivia stayed at my mom's, so we did dinner and all the other stuff last night! But thanks for looking out for me!!!!
[Reply]
Coach Deg 05:48 PM 06-08-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
Congrats Bro!!! Figured she would have been released for good behavior by now!!!!
You ain't kidding!!!
[Reply]
pektel 05:49 PM 06-08-2011
Gonna have to agree with the good reverend on this one...

Once the kids are asleep, tend to the woman and her needs first. It's her day too!

Much congratulations on 3 years! I've been with my SO for about 6 years now, and we have 2 beautiful children who take up 99% of our time. But I tell you what, Every time we get that 1% of alone time, we make the most of it. I've been thinking I should make an honest woman out of her soon.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:34 PM 06-08-2011

But hey, that's just me.

The boys were with there dad last night and Olivia stayed at my mom's, so we did dinner and all the other stuff last night! But thanks for looking out for me!!!!
Originally Posted by pektel:
Gonna have to agree with the good reverend on this one...

Once the kids are asleep, tend to the woman and her needs first. It's her day too!

Much congratulations on 3 years! I've been with my SO for about 6 years now, and we have 2 beautiful children who take up 99% of our time. But I tell you what, Every time we get that 1% of alone time, we make the most of it. I've been thinking I should make an honest woman out of her soon.
Posted via Mobile Device
By the way, it was partly tongue in cheek humor. I figured I'd get more :-) from the other guys than anything else.

Hey, I do have a sense of humor.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:36 PM 06-08-2011
By the way, it was partly tongue in cheek humor. I figured I'd get more :-) from the other guys than anything else.

Hey, I do have a sense of humor.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
But I must say, if I had my choice of alone with my wife or alone with a cigar and a great bourbon - I know which I'd choose first.

... I can always have the cigar later, after she's asleep. :-)
[Reply]
pektel 07:40 PM 06-08-2011
But I must say, if I had my choice of alone with my wife or alone with a cigar and a great bourbon - I know which I'd choose first.

... I can always have the cigar later, after she's asleep. :-)
EXACTLY :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
hotreds 07:43 PM 06-08-2011
Congratulations!
[Reply]
TBone 09:40 PM 06-08-2011
Congratulations Mike, here's to many more:-)
[Reply]
Wanger 08:15 AM 06-09-2011

Amen to that, brother!!!

And congrats to you and your wife. Always great to notch another year! :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up