Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Humidors
J.A.W 01:49 PM 04-25-2014
I need your help, looking at a few humidors and don't know which one to purchase. Craftman's Bench Taj Majal 110 or Cuban Crafters Cultura 100. but then I saw Danial Marshall private stock sale, almost triple the cost but I heard they were really worth it. I'm looking at the Ambiente black matte 125.
This is my first purchase of a humidor…please help me. Thanks
[Reply]
CRIMPS 01:54 PM 04-25-2014
Welcome. You may want to look through the accessories forum. There is a LOT of information on different humidors here. Sorry, I can't assist with information on the mentioned humidors.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 08:12 AM 04-26-2014
Is this going to be your only humidor, or is this just going to be on your desk with a larger one somewhere else? I ask because pretty much everyone here will tell you to get a humidor 5 times bigger than you think you need.

Check this thread
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=621
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:03 AM 04-26-2014
As has been said there are many threads dedicated to humidors, winadors, tuppodors, cabinets, you name it. Sometimes if you want opinions it helps to link your choices so people can just click the link.

If you are thinking Daniel M, they have seconds for sale on their site for a fraction of the original cost, most if then have minor flaws that don't affect the functioning humidor, they are cosmetic issues, tiny flaw here or there that save you around 50%. They are really nice display desktop boxes, one of my first humidors was a DM.

It helps to give a little background to, good luck on your search.
[Reply]
azar 02:29 PM 04-26-2014
Originally Posted by J.A.W:
I need your help, looking at a few humidors and don't know which one to purchase. Craftman's Bench Taj Majal 110 or Cuban Crafters Cultura 100. but then I saw Danial Marshall private stock sale, almost triple the cost but I heard they were really worth it. I'm looking at the Ambiente black matte 125.
This is my first purchase of a humidor…please help me. Thanks
Go bigger then you think you need they fill fast. I have a mano'war 100 count grew out of it quick just my :-)
[Reply]
stevef2005 07:13 PM 04-26-2014
I got a 300 count and have pretty much outgrown it in 10 months. Def go a bit bigger than you think you need.
[Reply]
Chimneyfish 08:28 PM 04-26-2014
naturally, the wind continues to blow towards winecoolers. it's basically the midpoint between Cedar humidors and Tupperdores. still as stylish and quite a large price-space reward!!
[Reply]
azar 03:44 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Chimneyfish:
naturally, the wind continues to blow towards winecoolers. it's basically the midpoint between Cedar humidors and Tupperdores. still as stylish and quite a large price-space reward!!
I went the winador route and love every minute of easy to find easy set up and space cash ration it is the the only way for me!
[Reply]
Chimneyfish 12:40 AM 05-02-2014
Originally Posted by azar:
I went the winador route and love every minute of easy to find easy set up and space cash ration it is the the only way for me!
very nice! wind really orientates the masses. this time for the good!

post up some pictures when you can, wilya? :-)
[Reply]
Up