Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Avalon Humidors / Accumonitor Controls
massphatness 06:42 PM 04-22-2014
What's the story on Avallo? Still in business? Website looks outdated and last FB post was in 2013.

Trying to find some replacement wicks for their Accumonitor canisters but was surprised to find what seems to be a dying enterprise.
[Reply]
bobarian 07:13 PM 04-22-2014
1-800-840-5324 The number still works and answers as Avallo Humidors. I thought I remembered something about them stopping making humidors but I cannot find the post. Good luck brother. :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 05:42 AM 04-23-2014
Thanks, Bob - when I called the number yesterday, it rang with no voicemail pick-up.

In addition, the links to buy replacement wicks forwards to the cigarsolutions.com site which is no longer working.

I'll try calling again today, but if anyone has additional info, I'd be much obliged.
[Reply]
mk05 06:04 AM 04-23-2014
I can always go in the humidor and distribute humidity manually.
[Reply]
arlinliss 06:47 AM 04-23-2014
AVALLO is in business. Send an email and Matt will get in touch

"Cigar Solutions" is not to my understanding
[Reply]
shilala 07:26 AM 04-23-2014
If you don't have any luck, Vin, send me a pic of the cannister.
I made some before, they aren't rocket surgery.
[Reply]
massphatness 08:02 AM 04-23-2014
Originally Posted by arlinliss:
AVALLO is in business. Send an email and Matt will get in touch
I receive a bounceback message saying "Mailbox is full"

Will try calling later today

Scott - may be in touch if I strike out
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:43 AM 04-23-2014
Originally Posted by massphatness:
What's the story on Avallo? Still in business? Website looks outdated and last FB post was in 2013.

Trying to find some replacement wicks for their Accumonitor canisters but was surprised to find what seems to be a dying enterprise.
You might try talking to Bob at Aristocrat; he has some wicks (http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/wickorders.htm) that look pretty close to what I have in my Avallo.
[Reply]
massphatness 10:36 AM 04-23-2014
Spoke to Matthew @ Avallo - nice guy. He was able to help me out, and he's aware of the email bounceback glitch as well.

Glad to know they're still kicking around because I love the Avallo cabinet I have.

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys
[Reply]
Up