Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Aristocrat pictures
irratebass 06:34 AM 05-01-2014
That is gorgeous Jarrod! Congrats, and have fun filling it up.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 08:03 AM 05-01-2014
Originally Posted by :
Very cool, Jarrod! I would season it for more than a few days -- that's a lot of wood -- maybe a week or two... Just my
Thanks for the advice, Michael. That's probably what I will do then. I really didn't know how long I was looking at as far as seasoning goes. Thanks everyone, Mr. Staebell deserves all the credit though! :-)
[Reply]
stearns 08:06 AM 05-01-2014
one day...

For now, I'll have to enjoy vicariously through you, Jarrod. Beautiful! :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 08:37 AM 05-01-2014
Awesome, Jarrod! Enjoy the hell out of it!
[Reply]
Boz 10:20 AM 05-02-2014
Originally Posted by JenksAnejo:
I ended up placing an order with Bob today.

I splurged and spent the extra money to purchase the MXT.

Bob is great to work with and will cater to your needs.

I went with the Dark red Mahogany, crown molding on top, 4 full extension drawers, set and forget humidification.

I'm most excited about the "set and forget" humidification. I believe this is included on most of the models.

Anyways, thanks to the guys that posted all of these pictures to make my decision much easier. :-)
Is this true? That would be fantastic :-)

Originally Posted by JenksAnejo:
Well fellas, it has arrived and I couldn't be any more pleased with what I received. This is a top notch quality piece of art.

The wait was well worth it and I'm glad he took the extra time if he needed it. The set and forget humidification is awesome as well. It was packed outstanding! Everything gets a A++ from me and would highly recommend an aristocrat to anyone based off of my experience thus far.

Here's just a few pics:

The wood matches the hardwood quite well; sorry for the terrible Iphone pictures. The pictures just don't quite do it justice.

It's filled up with distilled water and ready to roll now. I suppose I'll let it season for a couple days or so and then transfer over the cigars.

It's a big change going from a mini-fridge to this. :-)

Gorgeous piece brother :-) I cannot wait to order mine.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up