Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Finally pulled the trigger.
badbriar 07:47 PM 05-01-2013
Josh - noticed the reloading equipment. Nice combination...stories & reloading. Just not together!!! I do both, too. Nice Nuairidor.
RR
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 08:17 AM 03-07-2014
How do you like the 18 bottle size? I just ordered shelves and plan on buying the unit soon since the trays take 5 weeks. Is it a decent size unit, enough for boxes side by side on each shelf?
[Reply]
smitty81 11:10 AM 03-11-2014
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
How do you like the 18 bottle size? I just ordered shelves and plan on buying the unit soon since the trays take 5 weeks. Is it a decent size unit, enough for boxes side by side on each shelf?
It's a LOT smaller than you think it is.

Good luck with larger boxes.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 08:33 AM 03-19-2014
Thanks for the heads up, I already ordered the 18 bottle, probably should have saved more and gotten the 28 bottle. I don't have lots of boxes yet so hopefully it will be fine.

Originally Posted by smitty81:
It's a LOT smaller than you think it is.

Good luck with larger boxes.

[Reply]
stearns 08:46 AM 03-19-2014
Thanks for the heads up, I already ordered the 18 bottle, probably should have saved more and gotten the 28 bottle. I don't have lots of boxes yet so hopefully it will be fine.
Key word :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 11:12 AM 03-19-2014
Did you use electrical tape or silicon to plug the drain hole?
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:08 PM 03-19-2014
To give you an idea of the storage space, I have a NewAir 18-bottle. I have three shelves with drawers and currently have six boxes in the bottom with room for a seventh if I did some more thorough Tetris-ing.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 01:04 PM 03-19-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
To give you an idea of the storage space, I have a NewAir 18-bottle. I have three shelves with drawers and currently have six boxes in the bottom with room for a seventh if I did some more thorough Tetris-ing.
That will be more than enough for my needs. Thanks :-)
What did you use to plug the drain hole?
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:25 PM 03-21-2014
That will be more than enough for my needs. Thanks :-)
What did you use to plug the drain hole?
Electrical tape.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up