http://i.gizmodo.com/5161299/mad-cat...tsticks-review
[Reply]
yellowgoat 01:52 PM 03-01-2009
I'm waiting for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. Any one getting it? March 3rd
[Reply]
spooble 03:06 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by yellowgoat:
I'm waiting for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. Any one getting it? March 3rd
I downloaded the demo yesterday. I think I'll rent it instead of buying it. I don't quite get the Assistant On/Off thing, and I don't like that it forces you to 3rd person view when assist is off. I'm not sure what the point of that is.
[Reply]
King James 04:50 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by spooble:
I downloaded the demo yesterday. I think I'll rent it instead of buying it. I don't quite get the Assistant On/Off thing, and I don't like that it forces you to 3rd person view when assist is off. I'm not sure what the point of that is.
yah I really didn't like the 3rd person view but the graphics were great. Maybe the full game will give you the option of another view, but who knows
[Reply]
yellowgoat 11:17 AM 03-02-2009
I liked it. I can't base my whole opinion on a demo though! A demo has tons of bugs and glitches that would be gone (hopefully) when the game is done.

I'm buying tomorrow and will let ya know. I loved Bogey Dead 6 on the PS One and this is like a updated kick ass version.

Cheers.
[Reply]
King James 12:03 PM 03-02-2009
I may buy mlb 2k9 tomorrow...but I dig sports games :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 12:06 PM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
I may buy mlb 2k9 tomorrow...but I dig sports games :-)
Target has NBA 2K9 on sale for $40, I'm considering that one big time.
[Reply]
yellowgoat 11:49 AM 03-03-2009
No one would sell me the game today! WTF? They said tomorrow all the while the dates say march 3rd. Am I missing something?
[Reply]
yellowgoat 12:56 PM 03-05-2009
HAWX is truly a fun game. It definitely not for the sim addict but is just an out right fun arcade style game.

Haven't taken it online and probably won't since finding a mature player is like finding gold in a silver mine. But the campaign is fun and has it's challenges. The fighting is great and the controls are spot on really.

Assistant is mandatory in certain situations! When you really get in the **** and you have so many plains attacking and shooting you must use it or your not gonna get far at all.

Also, You can change the view out of third person to a just the target display with hud or inside the cockpit display.

Fun game if you don't like sim or want a rest from simulation.

Cheers!
[Reply]
Volt 01:00 PM 03-05-2009
I just read a great "paper" on an indivudual who is tired of the kiddies ruining games. OOooohh "I said a bad word" aren't I special. I can't stand kids....

HAWX is truly a fun game. It definitely not for the sim addict but is just an out right fun arcade style game.

Haven't taken it online and probably won't since finding a mature player is like finding gold in a silver mine. But the campaign is fun and has it's challenges. The fighting is great and the controls are spot on really.

Assistant is mandatory in certain situations! When you really get in the **** and you have so many plains attacking and shooting you must use it or your not gonna get far at all.

Also, You can change the view out of third person to a just the target display with hud or inside the cockpit display.

Fun game if you don't like sim or want a rest from simulation.

Cheers!

[Reply]
yellowgoat 01:04 PM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
I just read a great "paper" on an indivudual who is tired of the kiddies ruining games. OOooohh "I said a bad word" aren't I special. I can't stand kids....
Where was that?

I think I said a bad word too! LOL I see stars in my post. Can't say the S word I guess. Sorry.
[Reply]
Volt 01:06 PM 03-05-2009
Where was that?

I think I said a bad word too! LOL I see stars in my post. Can't say the S word I guess. Sorry.

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...2342389,00.asp
[Reply]
yellowgoat 01:18 PM 03-05-2009
I was a beta tester for live and we had some kids on but were very nice. It was when Live got released is when I had got shocked because I was being call this or that, NOOB! I hate that term. I stopped used Live because of it and lost touch with the beta testers, I do miss the beta days! It was a small tight nit community with no noob this or blank that.

I just think to many kids are spoiled brats or spoil sports. Some adults can be the same though! Now thats pitiful! :-)

Thanks for the site!
[Reply]
Volt 01:22 PM 03-05-2009
I love Extreme Tech. I have been reading Loyd Case's stuff since the mid 80's. Great writer and an honest reviewer. He owns the site.

I was a beta tester for live and we had some kids on but were very nice. It was when Live got released is when I had got shocked because I was being call this or that, NOOB! I hate that term. I stopped used Live because of it and lost touch with the beta testers, I do miss the beta days! It was a small tight nit community with no noob this or blank that.

I just think to many kids are spoiled brats or spoil sports. Some adults can be the same though! Now thats pitiful! :-)

Thanks for the site!

[Reply]
Cigargal 06:41 PM 03-08-2009
Just ordered Resident Evil 5. So, I see Halo Wars is out? Anyone try it yet?
[Reply]
Kneo 11:31 AM 03-10-2009
Hi all,

It's been a while since I have posted, I have been really busy, but I wanted to share this site I found for trading games.

http://www.switchgames.com

My name on there is KneoMattrix.
[Reply]
Darrell 01:02 AM 03-11-2009
I have been playing NBA2K9, when I am bored of this I will get RE5. :-)
[Reply]
King James 08:09 AM 03-11-2009
tried the RE5 and mirrors edge demo. Both are pretty cool, although I don't know that I'd buy either
[Reply]
Kreth 08:43 AM 03-11-2009
I guess I'm old school. I enjoy Madden '09 and Tiger Woods '08 on my PS2. Online play is a crapshoot. Half the time you get the guys who quit if they're losing. :-)
[Reply]
Cigargal 10:11 AM 03-13-2009
RE5 shipped yesterday. I hope it gets here today.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 96
« First < 11192021 22233171 > Last »
Up