Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Torch lighter advise
captain53 03:00 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Butane lighters shipped airmail?:-)

Shipped without fuel, no problem:-)
[Reply]
poriggity 03:37 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by nozero:
Thanks for this post, I just ordered 4 of them and paid only $11.10 including registered air mail charges.
:-)

I am thinking I'll order 10 of them just to have them :-) Thats a screamin deal!
Scott
[Reply]
timo 05:28 PM 09-04-2009
http://www.zippopipelighters.com/pro..._151377/?page1
Are these good prices? +free shipping
[Reply]
dunng 05:29 PM 09-04-2009
The Executive prices are good, but the Ronson prices are 2x... Did you check the local WalMarts for the Ronson?
[Reply]
captain53 05:35 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by Spitnchew:
http://www.zippopipelighters.com/pro..._151377/?page1
Are these good prices? +free shipping
When you can find them Ronson's are $2.96 + tx at Walmart and sometimes you can find them at Big Lots for $3.00 + tx. I have a local Walmart that usually has some if you can't find them PM me and we will work something out.:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 05:38 PM 09-04-2009
One Ronson and a Guangda will go out tomorrow. :-)
[Reply]
JakeTheSnake 05:47 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
1 vote here for the PB-207.....never fails me.
:-) Very happy with mine, best lighter ever!
[Reply]
timo 08:27 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Thanks Bob

I gotta tell you guys I haven't been smoking cigars that long but I am completely blown away by the cigar smoking community. The generosity, genuineness, kindness, realness, the way you guys are willing to help others is very unique. There really is something special going on here that can't be found anywhere else. At least not in my experience. It is really a privilege to be here.
[Reply]
Eleven 08:59 PM 09-04-2009
Amen, I will second that. There's good people here!

Thanks Bob

I gotta tell you guys I haven't been smoking cigars that long but I am completely blown away by the cigar smoking community. The generosity, genuineness, kindness, realness, the way you guys are willing to help others is very unique. There really is something special going on here that can't be found anywhere else. At least not in my experience. It is really a privilege to be here.

[Reply]
captain53 09:25 AM 09-05-2009
Thanks Bob

Another Amen, truly great folks here!:-)
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 07:32 AM 09-06-2009
Another vote for the Blazer PB-207 and also a vote for the Blazer Zippo insert . Never a problem with either . :-)
[Reply]
timo 02:17 PM 09-09-2009
Hey Bob I received the lighters yesterday. Thank you very much. The one you first suggested is very nice. I can't believe they cost less than 3 bucks:-):-)
[Reply]
yachties23 07:56 PM 09-09-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
1 vote here for the PB-207.....never fails me.
Agreed... PB 207 is the best lighter I've ever used.
[Reply]
shopkins82 02:36 PM 04-25-2012
For some reason I can't bring myself to buy the Blazer style Deal Extreme lighters... they (and most "Tank" style lighters) just look like something a meth head would use to me. That said, I'm still a cheap b@$t@rd, so I've been considering trying out one of these. It's not a dead perfect clone, but it really looks like a poor man's Xikar Element, and I prefer a punch to a cutter on anything but Belicosos anyway.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:47 PM 04-25-2012
Originally Posted by shopkins82:
For some reason I can't bring myself to buy the Blazer style Deal Extreme lighters... they (and most "Tank" style lighters) just look like something a meth head would use to me. That said, I'm still a cheap b@$t@rd, so I've been considering trying out one of these. It's not a dead perfect clone, but it really looks like a poor man's Xikar Element, and I prefer a punch to a cutter on anything but Belicosos anyway.
That looks classy, I have not used that one, but I have used many of the cheap DX lighters to great outcomes.

This is my favorite of the ten or so I have tried:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/honest-...11868?item=311

This was my second favorite:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/translu...12142?item=218
[Reply]
billybarue 06:11 PM 04-25-2012
PB-207 is a great lighter, no doubt - until you lose it. Don't feel like replacing it for $30 plus.

I like a triple flame. Anybody had any experience with the jetline triple flame?

http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/Pr...id=ACC-JETLINE

Looks like a pretty decent PB-207 clone?
[Reply]
nick2021 07:55 PM 04-25-2012
x222 :-)

Originally Posted by timo:
Thanks Bob

[Reply]
macsauce13 07:57 PM 04-25-2012
Lots of zombies rising today. haha
[Reply]
abanytime 12:39 PM 04-26-2012
Nice move, Bob. :-)
[Reply]
abanytime 12:41 PM 04-26-2012
Originally Posted by abanytime:
Nice move, Bob. :-)
Forgive this noob for his lack of reading comprehension. It was a nice move three years ago, though. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up