Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Club Stogie circa 2001.
galaga 01:47 PM 04-01-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
Bastage. Just wait till you & your skin flavored denture cream show up at SoCal. :-) :-)
:-):-)

Whew, got off easy(so far). Good thing I didn't dig up the "Jessie in a wedding gown dream" thread, your SLR Choix Supreme review, or the dinosaur pictures.....:-)
[Reply]
King James 01:47 PM 04-01-2009
wow, thats cool...thanks for the post! :-)
[Reply]
poker 01:49 PM 04-01-2009
Originally Posted by galaga:
:-):-)

Whew, got off easy(so far). Good thing I didn't dig up the "Jessie in a wedding gown dream" thread, your SLR Choix Supreme review, or the dinosaur pictures.....:-)
Remember the baby tasting pic? :-)
[Reply]
galaga 01:51 PM 04-01-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
Remember the baby tasting pic? :-)
TechnoRobo as the priest picture??
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 01:58 PM 04-01-2009
TechnoRobo as the priest picture??
Even I don't remember that...
Someone had better dig it up
[Reply]
galaga 02:06 PM 04-01-2009
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
Even I don't remember that...
Someone had better dig it up
:-)
Hey, to paraphrase J. Wales:

"I reckon so. I guess we all died a little in that damn thread...."
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 02:10 PM 04-01-2009
Hey, to paraphrase J. Wales:

"I reckon so. I guess we all died a little in that damn thread...."
I died more than a little in that thread...
[Reply]
tobii3 02:32 PM 04-01-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Boy, I was almost young back then!
No worries, AL was still older than dirt back then.

[Reply]
pds 03:46 PM 03-16-2021
For anyone out there wanting some nostalgia, Club Stogie is back up in archive form at clubstogie.com. Basically where it ended in 2008. Since Puff is dead (still feel I let a lot of people down when I sold) when they gave up the domains, I grabbed clubstogie just so I could put the history up for those interested.

Important note...while it acts and works like an active forum, it is not. Cigar Asylum is...CS is just there for any old Gorillas that want to check out the past.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:05 PM 03-16-2021
I can't believe that is right, I don't see IceHog posts all over the pages :-)
[Reply]
markem 04:41 PM 03-16-2021
Thank you, Paul. I so miss the stellar site that you built and those amazing gorillas who didn't follow us to CA.

Dang fun times.
[Reply]
K Baz 09:30 PM 03-16-2021
Past from the past.

Thanks for posting it.

Reading some old threads. I remember when everyone used Oust fans in their cabinets.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:37 PM 03-16-2021
Paul, so good to "see" you. You and Club Stogie brought me to the social world of the cigar culture, where I travel all over the country to smoke cigars with Gorillas and Inmates.

About to click in the archive and remember where it all started for me and lots of others here. :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:01 AM 03-17-2021
Oh wow! That's awesome, Paul. Thank you. Hard to believe all this time has passed.
[Reply]
G G 07:31 AM 03-17-2021
I will be checking that out and thanks for posting it Paul. I had joined CS not too long before the change. There are still a couple people I wonder whatever happened to from there. A few made the switch to CA but dropped off the radar soon after. Like Al. screen name was ahc3453 I think. Al came over and I just looked but it's been since 2012 since he logged in. I still remember when we were in Massachusetts and learned my mother in law had perished back home in a house fire. We had to load up and head back the 1100 miles to get home. Actually somewhere on the Garden State Parkway Al called me on the phone to offer his condolences. It was my introduction to the cigar world and I have very fond memories.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 07:47 AM 03-17-2021
Very cool, thanks Paul. Some very good memories from those days!
[Reply]
pds 08:17 AM 03-17-2021
Glad I can deliver some nostalgia! It was funny, when Puff went under (great/sad story there) I watched the URL's for ClubStogie and Top25Cigar. They bounced around a bit, but finally got them both back.

Next step is to try and get the old cigar review database from T25C back up for "old days" purposes. That's a little tougher, as technology has changed a lot since 2009!
[Reply]
pds 08:18 AM 03-17-2021
BTW, so freakin' cool to see all the names again! When I sold the sites, I was overwhelmed with my 5 year old twins. Those twins are in their first year of college now! Enjoy every day, they fly fast!
[Reply]
markem 08:30 AM 03-17-2021
So odd to see my old screen name (vstrommark). I was a very active motorcyclist back then. Great memories, Paul. Thank you so much.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:44 AM 03-17-2021
That was the 1st cigar forum I had ever joined.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up