Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>My Apologies My Friends
blugill 04:35 AM 04-06-2021
I’m so sorry I’ve been away so long.
All is very well with me, I’ve just been very busy.
The past year I’ve worked 7 days a week and I’m in grad school so I can move onto a post career.....fun job.
This year I’m eligible to retire with a pension in September/October and wanted to learn something fun and creative. So working for a full year straight has put me in the financial position I need to be in so I can live on my pension if I want to.
The grad degree in marketing also gives me a ton of options to support myself in a creative way.
In February I bought a new Subaru Outback and plan on traveling the country for a couple of months and letting the wind blow me wherever it wants to. The car is built for camping so I’m going to outfit it and go get lost for a while.
I even bumped my term back so I literally won’t have a worry and I’m going to learn how to take care of myself for a short time.
I gave up my second job a while back so I’m going to check in more often than I had previously. I promise.
I love this place and all my inmates!
[Reply]
longknocker 04:44 AM 04-06-2021
Welcome Back, Andy!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:22 AM 04-06-2021
Oh cool you can make that 3 hour drive north “with the wind in your hair” well what hair you have left :-)

Congrats and glad to see you’re moving up from hamburger 4 nights a week!!!
[Reply]
markem 08:03 AM 04-06-2021
Congratulations!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:10 AM 04-06-2021
Glad things are so positive, Andy, and happy to have you back in the fold!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:18 AM 04-06-2021
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 10:33 AM 04-06-2021
That's a man with a plan right there.

Good to "see" you again! If you're traveling and camping, you gotta come to the Blue Ridge Mts. for a spell. :-)

(for those that don't know, "spell" in this case means "for a while" :-) )
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 12:25 PM 04-06-2021
Wait, you were gone? :-)
[Reply]
blugill 01:31 PM 04-06-2021
LOL!
You guys always crack me up!!!
The Blue Ridge Mountains sound cool!
Anyone have any other suggestions on places to visit where I can camp enjoy the scenery?
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:34 PM 04-06-2021
Welcome back! :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 02:17 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by blugill:
LOL!
You guys always crack me up!!!
The Blue Ridge Mountains sound cool!
Anyone have any other suggestions on places to visit where I can camp enjoy the scenery?
Any Walmart parking lot. You might not enjoy the scenery, but it’ll make you feel better about yourself. :-)

Welcome back.
[Reply]
shark 03:39 PM 04-06-2021
Welcome back to the asylum! :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 05:03 PM 04-06-2021
Sounds like one exhausting retirement you've planned there, Andy. Good luck with that. :-)

Welcome home.
[Reply]
Up