[Reply]
jledou 07:35 AM 03-16-2021
Happy Birthday!
[Reply]
longknocker 07:45 AM 03-16-2021
Happy Birthday!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:17 AM 03-16-2021
Happy Belated, Garry! Hope you enjoyed yourself. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:17 AM 03-16-2021
Hope you had a good bday!
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:30 AM 03-16-2021
Happy Birthday!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 10:34 AM 03-16-2021
Thanks all! It was a good birthday. My mom and younger sister came up for the weekend from Cali to visit. I took yesterday off and my mom was able to see my daughter during my 'visit' with her as well. Man, it was so great to watch those two interact after so long apart.

Downside to being so busy and crap weather, I was only able to get half of a Kuba Kuba burnt, ALL weekend! I shall make up for it this week/weekend.

Thank you all for the wishes and the support!
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 11:59 AM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Thanks all! It was a good birthday. My mom and younger sister came up for the weekend from Cali to visit. I took yesterday off and my mom was able to see my daughter during my 'visit' with her as well. Man, it was so great to watch those two interact after so long apart.

Downside to being so busy and crap weather, I was only able to get half of a Kuba Kuba burnt, ALL weekend! I shall make up for it this week/weekend.

Thank you all for the wishes and the support!
Sorry to hear about the Kuba Kuba (in more ways then one):-) Happy belated Birthday:-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:15 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict:
Sorry to hear about the Kuba Kuba (in more ways then one):-) Happy belated Birthday:-)
:-) good one. Since I have got back into cigars, I found a new like for the flavored ones as well. Kind of nice to open up the flavor profile.
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 01:41 PM 03-16-2021
:-) Just messing with you:-) over 20 years ago I started with a cigar called RumRunners also a few Cognac infused ones. Fast forward 15 years I worked PT at a cigar shop and lounge and had to help people make that first choice. I recommended a lot of Acid cigars Blondie, Wafe (smells like a chocolate bar you want to take a bite) Toast & Kuba Kuba were both big seller also the CAO flavored like Moontrance, Eileen's Dream (Chocolate truffles & Irish cream) Smoke what you like bud:-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:55 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict:
:-) Just messing with you:-) over 20 years ago I started with a cigar called RumRunners also a few Cognac infused ones. Fast forward 15 years I worked PT at a cigar shop and lounge and had to help people make that first choice. I recommended a lot of Acid cigars Blondie, Wafe (smells like a chocolate bar you want to take a bite) Toast & Kuba Kuba were both big seller also the CAO flavored like Moontrance, Eileen's Dream (Chocolate truffles & Irish cream) Smoke what you like bud:-)
I do have these coming!

[Reply]
RevSmoke 03:09 PM 03-16-2021
Belatedly...God's blessings for a wonderful birthday.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 03:10 PM 03-16-2021
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Belatedly...God's blessings for a wonderful birthday.
Thank you!
[Reply]
Up