Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 189 of 231
« First < 89139179187188189 190191199 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 04:01 AM 03-29-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. The update on the new Jeep's sound system is that they have to order a new one from the factory. The dealership said that it'll be in this week and installed asap. Saturday, Beth and I were out and about shopping all over then stopped in Craft Draft for a couple of cold ones and then had some incredible barbecue at Handsome Devil BBQ both in Newburgh, NY:

https://craftdraftny.com/

http://www.handsomedevilllc.com/

The NASCAR races were postponed in Bristol, TN until today because of inclement weather. Truck race starts at noon and the Cup Series has a schedule start time of 1600 (4 pm). Have a great week all and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:47 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by retired:
Anybody got a number to call?
I figured Charlie was on a hush hush covert op or something..:-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 03-30-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another early morning heading to West Point in a few. Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR truck race and to Joey Logano for doing the same in the Cup Race. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 🇺🇲
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 03-31-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's already "Hump Day". Yesterday after work, Beth and I started our Spring maintenance around the house. We started with our three season room taking the windows out and cleaning them one at a time. They are full screened and are two piece Larsen Storm windows. There's a total of nine windows and it took us a good 2+ hours to clean them all to include both doors (slider going in the house and the storm door going in the three season room). This evening, we'll be putting together the new patio furniture that we picked out from Home Depot, should look good when finished. Anyway, enjoy all and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... 👍
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 04-01-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday as well as April Fools Day. Well, we didn't start the new patio furniture yesterday as the weather didn't cooperate and today I'll be heading to the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY. It looks like tomorrow will be furniture day as I took a vacation day being we're dropping off our 2020 taxes and all. Today is also the first day for the MLB season, sucks that it'll probably get rained out here in NY as the Yankees are scheduled to take on the Toronto Blue Jays at 1305 (1:05 pm):

https://www.mlb.com/yankees

Enjoy everyone and try to stay dry out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:03 AM 04-02-2021
Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good tome at Aroma last night, the guys were out and we enjoyed top shelf cigars and all. Unfortunately, the Yankees lost in extra innings, they'll be back at tomorrow and hopefully put up a "W" instead. Enjoy your Easter weekend all and hope you get to relax with family and friends throughout....... 🐰
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 04-05-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already (can't believe it's so quick). We had a busy weekend with yard work on Saturday to include putting all the new outside furniture together. Yesterday being Easter, we had friends over all day to include our West Point Cadet we sponsor and his family from Augusta, ME. There was no NASCAR racing this weekend and the Yankees won on Saturday but came up short in yesterday's match up. They'll be taking on Baltimore today starting at 1835 (6:35 pm) and hopefully put up a win tonight. Anyway, enjoy your week everyone and as always, be careful out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 04-06-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as usual and it looks like we'll have another beautiful Spring day today according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...3#.YGwu9B0pCi4

Congrats to the Yankees on the 7 - 0 win last night over the Orioles, let's cheer them on again tonight and hopefully they do a repeat. Enjoy all...... ⚾
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 04-07-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, they'll play the Orioles once again tonight and hopefully the brooms come out. It's definitely looking like today and tomorrow will be great weather day so enjoy it and smoke a favorite outside if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:18 AM 04-08-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 (yes, I said 0400) and it's another early day at West Point. I have an early meeting to attend and then I'm going to post this year's "Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16" event on Facebook as well as on here and a couple of other cigar boards. I have all the regulars that have chimed in, called me and sent me messages pre-signed up. Just as we do every year, we'll find a way to accommodate everyone that attends this great event. I see that the Yankees came up short in the 11th inning last night, 4 - 3 loss always hurts after coming back being down. They're off tonight and will take on the Rays in Tampa tomorrow evening. This evening, we'll be heading to Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY to see everyone and sit back with a couple of stogies and all. Anyway, enjoy all and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 04-09-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was hoppin' and Sinatra was jammin' in the back ground. The Yankees are in Tampa this weekend starting with today's game at 1510 (3:10 pm) and the NASCAR drivers are in Martinsville, VA with racing tonight and tomorrow evening as well. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 04-12-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We all had a busy weekend: Saturday, I went to a dear friend's house and enjoy tasty BBQ, great cigars and all; yesterday, we had our West Point Cadet over that we sponsor and enjoyed pizza from Prima Pizza in Cornwall, NY. I got the Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16 post done on Facebook as well as a couple of cigar boards. It's already SOLD OUT and the stand-by list is activated. We will welcome other guests to attend, they simply will not get a "Goodie Bag", as the first 250 guests receive them. Congrats to the Yankees on their win yesterday and also to Martin Truex Jr. for getting the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race that was rain delayed from Saturday evening. Have a great week all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 04-13-2021
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I need the additional time now to catch up on all the updates from our upcoming Quad State Herf here and on Facebook. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night against the Blue Jays, lets hope for a repeat tonight. Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:03 AM 04-13-2021
Sounds like you filled up that herf quickly and easily. I'd like to read more about it just for future reference. Do I look up "Quad State Herf" on Facebook?
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 04-14-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Got home from work yesterday and I cut the grass for the first time this year. The yard looks great as Beth has spread 15+ bags of mulch so far in the flower beds and she said she'll finish up the other 4 1/2 bags today. I see that the Yankees came up short last night, lets go fellas and put up a "W" as they have a day game today starting at 1307 (1:07 pm). I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... 🍻
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
Sounds like you filled up that herf quickly and easily. I'd like to read more about it just for future reference. Do I look up "Quad State Herf" on Facebook?
Brian, below is the link to the event on Facebook, I'll put it post it here on Cigar Asylum as well in the Herfs: When and Where section
https://www.facebook.com/events/150225517015761/
[Reply]
Brian D. 06:24 AM 04-14-2021
Thanks. It was easy to search up on Facebook but it's nice you listed it here as well.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 04-15-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening smokin' and jokin'. The Yankees lost the game yesterday in extra innings 5 - 4, their off today and will be taking on the Tampa Bay Rays this weekend at home in the Bronx starting tomorrow night. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 04-16-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Friday! We had a great evening at Aroma, most of the regular crew was out and enjoying primo stogies. It's been raining since yesterday here in the Hudson Valley and according to NOAA, it'll continue through today:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...4#.YHlcCR0pCi4

Sports wise this weekend, the Yankees are taking on the Rays here in NY; the NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA with racing tomorrow and Sunday; and NY Rangers are taking on the NJ Devils both days (home and away). I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 04-19-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a productive weekend overall: Saturday, I stopped by Kassel Supply Inc and ordered a yard of 3/4" white stone; stopped in at Ramos Upholstery shop to get our dining room chairs & bench redone (ordered material - 3 weeks and then will drop off pieces to get reupholstered); then came home to split a cord of wood by hand to stay in shape and get some wood ready for the fire pit. Yesterday, Beth and I took a ride through the country side and then stopped in to Craft Draft to have a couple of cold ones. Came home to watch the NASCAR race and a big congrats to Alex Bowman for grabbing the checkered flag at the end. The Yankees did not fair to well this weekend but the NY Rangers took both games from the NJ Devils. Have a great week all and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 189 of 231
« First < 89139179187188189 190191199 > Last »
Up