Porch Dweller 09:11 AM 01-02-2024
Thirded...never heard of them.
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 11:52 AM 01-02-2024
Cigar Country in the DR? Haven't ordered from them personally but they're legit
[Reply]
RevSmoke 02:23 PM 01-10-2024
OK, here is the update.
I placed an order with them and was very surprised about the rapidity of delivery from them to me here in the northwoods. That is, once the slight difficulties of ordering from outside the U.S. were circumvented with the cc company and we got past trying to figure out that they do not deliver to PO boxes.

Through it all, they were very easy to work with and extremely friendly.

I ordered some cigars that I thought were no longer available, and at a price I was very pleasantly surprised to find. They are now acclimating to their new climate here.

If my experience is any indication, you can use them with confidence.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
borndead1 10:15 PM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
OK, here is the update.
I placed an order with them and was very surprised about the rapidity of delivery from them to me here in the northwoods. That is, once the slight difficulties of ordering from outside the U.S. were circumvented with the cc company and we got past trying to figure out that they do not deliver to PO boxes.

Through it all, they were very easy to work with and extremely friendly.

I ordered some cigars that I thought were no longer available, and at a price I was very pleasantly surprised to find. They are now acclimating to their new climate here.

If my experience is any indication, you can use them with confidence.

Excellent! I'm glad you had a good experience. If I may ask, what did you order?
[Reply]
RevSmoke 05:06 PM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by borndead1:
Excellent! I'm glad you had a good experience. If I may ask, what did you order?
A cigar from production year 2015, the last year that this line from this manufacturer was made. All the other marcas from this line are completely
sold out - EVERYWHERE!!!

It has been replaced with another line, very limited in production, but...

I am almost afraid to say because there are a few more there. I truly should not order any more, but...if these are as good as I think they might be (they were my absolute favorite - as I used to say about them, they are what Opus X aspired to be). More than that (it should be enough of a hint) I'd rather not say until I can try these and possibly snarf up the rest of them...:-)

[Reply]
Axeman 08:24 PM 01-12-2024
Oh man, am I curious! I think I know.
[Reply]
longknocker 06:32 AM 01-13-2024
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:24 PM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by borndead1:
A cigar from production year 2015, the last year that this line from this manufacturer was made. All the other marcas from this line are completely
sold out - EVERYWHERE!!!

It has been replaced with another line, very limited in production, but...

I am almost afraid to say because there are a few more there. I truly should not order any more, but...if these are as good as I think they might be (they were my absolute favorite - as I used to say about them, they are what Opus X aspired to be). More than that (it should be enough of a hint) I'd rather not say until I can try these and possibly snarf up the rest of them...:-)

Originally Posted by Axeman:
Oh man, am I curious! I think I know.
Originally Posted by longknocker:
:-):-):-):-):-)
I really shouldn't order any more, but now that I have had one, I really, REALLY want to.

LFD Litto Gomez Diez Cubanitos.

Aged very well.

[Reply]
longknocker 01:43 PM 01-13-2024
Thanks!:-)
[Reply]
Axeman 08:05 PM 01-13-2024
Dang, I thought you were talking cc. Party Luci was on my mind. Wish I would have put a few boxes of those to sleep. Nah. They'd be gone anyway.
[Reply]
Axeman 03:06 PM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Axeman:
Dang, I thought you were talking cc. Party Luci was on my mind. Wish I would have put a few boxes of those to sleep. Nah. They'd be gone anyway.
Scratch that. I'm getting old. Lucis are still in production. A double corona.
I was thinking of the Lonsdale, which was a skinny lonsdale sized. Discontinued in the early 2000s. The 898 is just a bit thicker and is a very good cigar. I think I'll go see if I have one...
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 11:13 PM 01-15-2024
I really shouldn't order any more, but now that I have had one, I really, REALLY want to.

LFD Litto Gomez Diez Cubanitos.

Aged very well.

You should be seeing this again sometime this spring. As with all the LG releases, every release is technically a different blend based on crop available but should be along the same lines.

Not sure if the Cubanitos will be back specifically but more information should be available somewhat soon
[Reply]
Up