Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Sports>How about them Bruins.
Porch Dweller 03:01 PM 05-01-2023
For some reason I think Carolina is going all the way.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:15 AM 05-02-2023
Right now I'm pulling for Edmonton in the West and Florida in the East. But wouldn't be shocked if they both get knocked out this round too.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 10:01 AM 05-02-2023
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Hell of a fun season, the president is curse continues. Looking forward to how they grow next season.
There's also the Porch Dweller Curse. The only time my teams (Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox) win championships is if I'm out of the country. I was home, so no Stanley Cup. Although me being overseas does NOT guarantee a victory. I was in Ireland when the B's lost to the Blues.
[Reply]
MitchellMcgarr 03:17 PM 05-02-2023
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Right now I'm pulling for Edmonton in the West and Florida in the East. But wouldn't be shocked if they both get knocked out this round too.
I’m feeling and wanting the same thing. When the Panthers aren’t in the mix, I do pull for the Canadian teams, whomever is left. I’d like to see the 30 year drought of a Canadian team winning the cup come to an end. Playoff hockey is so unpredictable so I could definitely see Edmonton and Florida bounced out this round but I could equally see both making the cup. Unfortunately if that does happen, I gotta put my fandom aside. Anything is possible in playoff hockey. We just saw it in the Boston/Florida series but I think Edmonton would beat Florida pretty handedly. I could definitely see a Canadian team breaking the 30 year curse at Florida’s expense. Lots of hockey left to be played. Nothing comes close to playoff hockey. Best 2 months of sports. :-)
[Reply]
Black Coral 04:20 PM 05-02-2023
Edmonton for Derek!!! Miss you brother
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 06:08 PM 05-02-2023
I hope you're all wrong. How bout them apples? I would support Edmonton for Derek though.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:35 AM 05-03-2023
Originally Posted by MitchellMcgarr:
Nothing comes close to playoff hockey. Best 2 months of sports. :-)
100% :-) :-)

Originally Posted by Black Coral:
Edmonton for Derek!!! Miss you brother
For Derrek! :-)

Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
I hope you're all wrong. How bout them apples? I would support Edmonton for Derek though.
FOR DERREK!! :-)
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 04:48 AM 10-12-2023
The 23,24 season is off and running:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:19 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
The 23,24 season is off and running:-)
Odd to see them without Bergeron and Kreji, John. Maybe they're lucky that first game was against the Hawks? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:53 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Odd to see them without Bergeron and Kreji, John. Maybe they're lucky that first game was against the Hawks? :-) :-)
I was definitely said to see Bergeron go. He's one of those rare players that's pretty much irreplaceable.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up