Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Sports>Nhl-2021
Brian D. 05:43 AM 07-08-2021
Moderators, close this thread please! :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:22 AM 07-08-2021
Congratulations to Tampa! Good job keeping the cup in the USA! :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:11 AM 07-08-2021
My wife's a TB fan, so she was glad I was rooting for them. As a Bruins' fan I'm emotionally, psychological, physically, mentally, and probably genetically incapable of cheering for Montreal. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:04 AM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
My wife's a TB fan, so she was glad I was rooting for them. As a Bruins' fan I'm emotionally, psychological, physically, mentally, and probably genetically incapable of cheering for Montreal. :-)
I have a different conundrum, being born in Florida and now living again in Florida, and being a Bruins fan ... Glad to see Montreal lose, yet I hate Rask so much it might have been worth it for Price to win it (or any goalie that was so so during the year) just to shut the Rask bandwagon "he's the best goalie during the season dur dur dur" fans up.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:15 AM 07-08-2021
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:55 AM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Your logic is flawed. How can the world champs suck?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:26 AM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Your logic is flawed. How can the world champs suck?
Put their mouth around it and.....

Tampa is an awesome hockey team, Dan, and have the best goalie in the league the last few years. I just didn't want to see them repeat. Just like I don't wanna see Nashville hoist that Cup. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:10 AM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Put their mouth around it and.....

Tampa is an awesome hockey team, Dan, and have the best goalie in the league the last few years. I just didn't want to see them repeat. Just like I don't wanna see Nashville hoist that Cup. :-)
Fair enough. I don't think Nashville will any time soon. They just traded Arvidsson
[Reply]
icehog3 03:46 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Fair enough. I don't think Nashville will any time soon. They just traded Arvidsson
I know, I was pretty surprised by that move. :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:55 PM 07-22-2021
Apparently everyone is saying Steve Y. Just fleeced the Canes, acquiring their goalie for our soon to be FA goalie and a 3rd rd pick.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:39 AM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Apparently everyone is saying Steve Y. Just fleeced the Canes, acquiring their goalie for our soon to be FA goalie and a 3rd rd pick.
Definitely heavily favors the Wings. Now they need a couple more guys who can put the puck where Mama hides the peanut butter.

Scratching my heads at some of Seattle's expansion picks during the draft. Now I see they're flipping some for 2022 draft picks. They likely won't even come close to Vegas' 1st year success, but sounds like Ron Francis has a plan.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up