Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Gotta hate kickers!!
icehog3 09:30 PM 01-22-2012
I bet Flacco hates kickers tonight.
[Reply]
taltos 05:42 AM 01-23-2012
The last time a Raven shanked something that badly, Ray Lewis got arrested.:-)
[Reply]
Hem 05:50 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by taltos:
the last time a raven shanked something that badly, ray lewis got arrested.:d
lol +1
[Reply]
Hem 05:53 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
haha. My Uncle, who lives in Tampa also hates NE teams. Haters gonna hate :-)
I was waiting for Ray Lewis to walk over to him, and kill another person :-)
Eh, it's not the teams as much as it is the fans lol. Not ALL fans, but you know the ones I'm talking about..and the BAHSTON area has a lot of them.
[Reply]
massphatness 07:44 AM 01-23-2012

If you click his foot, a song plays ...
[Reply]
OLS 07:49 AM 01-23-2012
Anytime a game comes down to a kicker, the rest of the team failed to do their jobs properly.
Kickers are great, they win a lot of games in the final minutes, but they only save the bacon of
teams that failed to establish dominance in a game. A lot of people said bama was better than LSU,
even in tuscaloosa in November. They missed 4 field goals. That's not a bad kicker, that's a bad team
performance. Apparently they redeemed themselves in January.
[Reply]
shilala 07:53 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by massphatness:
:-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:02 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by massphatness:

I had that Adam Sandler CD when I was in like 6th grade :-) Love it!

Originally Posted by icehog3:
I bet Flacco hates kickers tonight.
Flacco played a great game. He is going to be cursing Cundiff until they make it to the superbowl.
[Reply]
shilala 08:07 AM 01-23-2012
Flacco is going to have to curse Cundiff from long distance, I'm sure his locker is packed already. After the year he had, plus that miss, he's going to be shopping for a new job by lunchtime.
I have a lot more issue with Evan's drop than I do with Cundiff's miss. If Evans even makes a remote effort to hold onto that ball instead of preparing for his glory, the Ratbirds are set.
[Reply]
Stephen 08:45 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
I was waiting for Ray Lewis to walk over to him, and kill another person :-)
Originally Posted by mase:
total shank job
Am I the only one who found these back-to-back posts hilarious?
[Reply]
Stephen 08:48 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
Flacco is going to have to curse Cundiff from long distance, I'm sure his locker is packed already. After the year he had, plus that miss, he's going to be shopping for a new job by lunchtime.
I have a lot more issue with Evan's drop than I do with Cundiff's miss. If Evans even makes a remote effort to hold onto that ball instead of preparing for his glory, the Ratbirds are set.
This.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:53 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I know Adam (chippewastud) hates kickers :-)
I thought he only hated anybody that plays for the Reds or Bengals. Good to learn something new!:-):-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:29 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by hotreds:
I thought he only hated anybody that plays for the Reds or Bengals. Good to learn something new!:-):-)
Not even close. I don't hate a lot of people who play for the Reds or Bengals, it is extremely limited. I hate the Bengals management. Now Drew Stubbs, yes, he is trash. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:34 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Anytime a game comes down to a kicker, the rest of the team failed to do their jobs properly.
Kickers are great, they win a lot of games in the final minutes, but they only save the bacon of
teams that failed to establish dominance in a game. A lot of people said bama was better than LSU,
even in tuscaloosa in November. They missed 4 field goals. That's not a bad kicker, that's a bad team
performance. Apparently they redeemed themselves in January.
Unfortunately, (Insert team) did a good enough job of putting a kicker in the position to do his one job. Kickers are a part of the game, the same as the long snapper and holder, and you never hear about them as long as they do their job. The Giants put their kicker in position to do his job yesterday, and he executed fine. Its just too bad that there are so many head cases out there that cost their teams an opportunity by not doing their one job. Cundiff will likely no longer have to worry about that after yesterday. :-)
[Reply]
Remo 09:42 AM 01-23-2012
I gotta blame Lee Evans the most, never should have been in that position :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up