Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Sports>College Football is back baby!
Remo 08:29 AM 09-18-2011
Was a great night!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 08:36 AM 09-18-2011
im pretty sure no one here cares buttt WMU DESTROYED CMU yesterday it was pretty awesome. :-)
[Reply]
E.J. 10:03 AM 09-18-2011
Wanna know what makes college football great......even when your team is on the road, it's all about food, friends, family and fun!

Who doesn't love a game day treat!

A little Pre Game sunshine while the kids plan in the bouncy house....

FOOD! Momma feeds the Little Man....

Throw up your U's!

This is win all day long!

[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:10 AM 09-18-2011
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
im pretty sure no one here cares buttt WMU DESTROYED CMU yesterday it was pretty awesome. :-)
Nothing like getting their first win in 6 years and dousing the coach. I guess when you get drubbed for so many years in a row you have to celebrate like you won the MAC Championship. :-)
[Reply]
BloodSpite 10:32 AM 09-18-2011
I'm glad somebody won yesterday! Was a blow to my Vols last night.

Ah well still a young season!
[Reply]
longknocker 10:40 AM 09-18-2011
Roll, Tide! 41-0 Over North Texas, First Shut-Out In Two Years!:-) Bring On "The Hogs"!:-):-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 10:53 AM 09-18-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Nothing like getting their first win in 6 years and dousing the coach. I guess when you get drubbed for so many years in a row you have to celebrate like you won the MAC Championship. :-)
and boy did we celebrate it :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:57 AM 09-18-2011
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
and boy did we celebrate it :-)
Gotta take them when you can get them, because they haven't come very often since 1975. :-)
[Reply]
E.J. 06:22 PM 10-08-2011
Home....ugh.... Welcome to the PAC12....

That said, good day today, loss and weather included.... Always good to get out and have a day of college football with friends.

Parked and to our first visit, overlooking at stadium..

Cooking up some breakfast burritos for food mimosas, hot chocolate and bloody mary's are the drink of the day....

The Terrorist getting in some football...

Second visit, the U Ambulance. My next door neighbor tailgates here and it is always on the agenda. Great people, we are fortunate.

[Reply]
E.J. 06:23 PM 10-08-2011
We stopped at our third and always final visiting spot....but I tried to get a few fast beers, some solid "Hellos", before we went into the stadium.

The Terrorist decided she would help Swoop throw popcorn on the fans... Yea, wonder why she is the terrorist, we were 8ish rows up????

Who's cold, not these kids....

[Reply]
E.J. 06:32 PM 10-08-2011
Even with the loss and the weather, there could be worse ways to spend a day.... Love college football, add in family and a good cigar....life's pretty good!
[Reply]
E.J. 07:46 AM 11-12-2011
The Little One has a hockey game at the University @ 9:30 and I'll just stay up and start tailgating after. Fortunately we have some trailers and propane fire-pits, because it is going to be cold and wet today.... That is okay, the soft kids from Bel-Air don't do well in this weather......:-)

GO UTES!
[Reply]
Mutombo 10:25 AM 11-12-2011
Originally Posted by E.J.:
The Little One has a hockey game at the University @ 9:30 and I'll just stay up and start tailgating after. Fortunately we have some trailers and propane fire-pits, because it is going to be cold and wet today.... That is okay, the soft kids from Bel-Air don't do well in this weather......:-)

GO UTES!
We'll see!

How are you guys liking Mr. Chow so far :-):-):-)
[Reply]
taltos 02:24 PM 11-12-2011
Best thing Oregon put on the field last night.....

Those things defy gravity!She could carry drinks to the trustees with that serving tray. Can anybody say scholarship through earning the PhD?
[Reply]
taltos 02:34 PM 11-12-2011
Best game of the year on now,Boise State/TCU. Seems that TCU is currently more motivated.
[Reply]
E.J. 08:00 AM 11-13-2011
Originally Posted by Mutombo:
We'll see!

How are you guys liking Mr. Chow so far :-):-):-)
Norm is okay, he's behind the eight ball, as he didn't recruit any of these kids, their offense is rebuilding and lost his captain/starting QB early in the season. But he is managing the offense and the Utes are winning ballgames....

Yesterday was about what I expected....

GO UTES!
[Reply]
E.J. 10:52 AM 11-19-2011
Lee Corso drops an F Bomb on College Game Day this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2THo...layer_embedded
[Reply]
marge796 10:56 AM 11-19-2011
Lee Corso drops an F Bomb on College Game Day this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2THo...layer_embedded

I couldn't believe it :-), top notch coach :-)!

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
E.J. 10:56 AM 11-19-2011
Cannot believe that Okie Lite went down last night....unbelievable....:-)

Not that I have a vested interest in them, was just hoping to avoid the mess that is going to come with who is the best one loss team bla..bla..bla.... Then again, maybe that will be fun....
[Reply]
E.J. 05:32 PM 11-20-2011
If Cal can beat ASU & USC takes care of business against UCLA, the Utes will represent the South in the PAC12 Championship Game...:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up