Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Fiver for the one that DVDs me a copy of the BCS NCG
OLS 01:26 PM 01-09-2012
You all know what I smoke.

Win or Lose, I will need a DVD copy of the BCS NCG, likely a two disc set.
So all of you NCG watchers tonight, if you end up remembering, DVR the game and then when you
can get around to it, burn me a set of discs. If you accomplish this goal and send me the discs,
I will send you a sweet fiver+. Obviously, only one person will end up getting a fiver, NO, IN FACT
I will send two fivers out to TWO people that accomplish this goal. Let me know through a PM if you
want to handle up on this, since I would hate to see people get P.O.ed over a misunderstanding.
You can all DVR it, (it will be momentous for sure), but some will be too Pi55ed off to make the DVDs.
ONE might be the only person capable of making the whole thing happen. I don't KNOW.
But get back to me through PM if you can handle this electronic task. Watch the thread, I may have to shut
it down if i get a few takers.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 01:36 PM 01-09-2012
If no one ends up stepping up I can do this for you Brad. As long as you're cool w/ the 720p version of it in AVI format.
[Reply]
deaster25 01:49 PM 01-09-2012
I can most likely do this.
[Reply]
OLS 02:31 PM 01-09-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
If no one ends up stepping up I can do this for you Brad. As long as you're cool w/ the 720p version of it in AVI format.
720P is fine for me.....Sure....in fact that is ALSO AN ACCEPTABLE format....AVI movie files on DVD-rom.
I can make my own DVDs from your AVI files and still send you a fiver. That might actually get it down to
one disc. Of course, one of my fivers on your collection is a match on a fire.

wE MIGHT HAVE OUR TWO WINNERS, ooops.....If Tyr and Dave end up creating DVDs. Thanks for your replies.
Again, things may go wrong, people may have problems, so it never hurts to DVR it and stay in the hunt, lol.

This is why people love the Asylum.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:27 PM 01-09-2012
LOL. You'd be surprised what I've whittled my collection down to over the last year or so :-)

Yeah if that works for you I can get it done
[Reply]
The Poet 03:53 PM 01-09-2012
How about a Betamax copy, Brad? Or would you prefer VHS-C, if your adapter still works? :-)
[Reply]
kickerb 04:07 PM 01-09-2012
i can send you the raw 720, that way you can do what ever you want with it. and there would be no snail mail.
[Reply]
OLS 04:41 PM 01-09-2012
Originally Posted by kickerb:
i can send you the raw 720, that way you can do what ever you want with it. and there would be no snail mail.
maybe if you uploaded it to 4shared or something......
[Reply]
OLS 07:11 AM 01-10-2012
I think we can safely call this off, lol
[Reply]
Up