Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 678
Sports>Bcs - wtf 2011
357 11:34 AM 01-09-2012
I'm no fan of government Brad. Point taken on LSU. They have been above reproach for some time. Helps to have a "Michigan Man" at the helm. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 01:00 PM 01-09-2012
No, you were right for the most part....LSU got hit with trouble for over-promising scholarships,
and while it was not found to be a major infraction, it was very much in line whith what people call cheating.
But yeah, haha, we're clean as a baby's butt, and twice as smoove.
[Reply]
OLS 06:06 AM 01-10-2012
THE BCS IS BROKEN, We should have played Oklahoma State, lol........
[Reply]
ninjavanish 06:13 AM 01-10-2012
So you're saying that the bcs is broken... Because clearly the #2 lsu tigers should have played the #3 osu cowboys?

Or

I dunno. Maybe you're right, maybe the bcs is broken... Maybe Stanford deserved to play instead of lsu. Or maybe Boise.
[Reply]
OLS 07:26 AM 01-10-2012
It was supposed to be a thread closing joke, Jerms.....

Since you are from Alabama, let me explain it.
After the whipping we took at the hands of Alabama, I am now saying we should have played OK St.

Get it?? :-)

Oh and not for nuttin, but I DOUBT we will be #2 in the end. I would bet on and support a OK St. #2
If we had even scored a point of any KIND, hell GA Southern hung a couple TDs on the Tide.
After all, if you don't WIN IT ALL, who really cares where you shake out?
[Reply]
ninjavanish 08:10 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
It was supposed to be a thread closing joke, Jerms.....

Since you are from Alabama, let me explain it.
After the whipping we took at the hands of Alabama, I am now saying we should have played OK St.

Get it?? :-)

Oh and not for nuttin, but I DOUBT we will be #2 in the end. I would bet on and support a OK St. #2
If we had even scored a point of any KIND, hell GA Southern hung a couple TDs on the Tide.
After all, if you don't WIN IT ALL, who really cares where you shake out?
Hehe, ok I'll let it rest. :-) had to get one jab In there.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 678
Up