Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>On Line Cigar Info
markem 07:30 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by cigarmanfix1234:
For online platform and customer service Gothamcigars.com is one that should make the list.
Indeed. Welcome to the board. You may want to go to the New Inmates area, http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7, and post an introduction.
[Reply]
chewhungry 11:19 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I know of 3 small independent cigar makers who sell online, I have ordered cigars from the 3 websites, great customer service:

www.vegassantiago.com
www.donursulo.com
www.rigocigars.com

Reviews of the cigars are on my blog.

Thanks for the link.
[Reply]
chewhungry 06:25 AM 02-14-2019
Oolong tea, has amount varieties, is one kind of tea with distinctive Chinese characteristics among several major teas in China. The pharmacological effects of oolong tea are highlighted in the aspects of decomposition of fat, weight loss and bodybuilding. Drinking oolong tea is not only good for human health, but also adds endless fun. The main varieties of oolong tea are da hong pao, tie guan yin, high mountain tea, dong ding, wuyi rock tea and so on. Welcome to our loose leaf oolong tea store.
Groundhog Day. Endless fun and fat decomposition.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:56 AM 01-09-2020
So in my quest to attain a specific blend by Sinistro cigars, I came across a retailer that I haven't seen mentioned here before...even tried a search of the forum and didn't get any hits.

The site/company would be https://mardocigars.com/ I just placed an order yesterday and immediately got a follow up call to make sure my shipping address was correct (different billing and shipping addresses with me, nothing is ever easy in my life - but then that is a completely different discussion.)

But so yeah, I haven't received the cigars yet, but so far I am pretty impressed by their customer service, the guy that called back was really friendly. The site also seems to have some kind of point/reward system that is actually quite generous when compared to some of the other sites I use...oh! and! I'm not sure if its always this way, but right now the site says only minimum of $50 for free shipping! So yeah unless they ship me sub par cigars, I would definitely recommend these guys.

Anyone else had experience with them?
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:14 AM 01-14-2020
Would just like to update, the box of cigars showed up the other day. They were in great condition, no problems to report whatsoever. I'll be doing more business with Mardo in the future and would personally recommend them.
[Reply]
Irina 02:57 AM 05-10-2020
I want to advise you on an excellent site that will allow you to spend a little of your time and not spend it on writing all kinds of works. Monty Python - Adventures of Martin Luther high-quality site that will help you with this. I use only it with my children.
[Reply]
Weelok 03:38 AM 05-10-2020
Thanks Irina, will it help me spell better on my cigar posts?
[Reply]
shark 08:48 AM 05-17-2020
Hey Brian! I bet she was a hot Russian model! :-) :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:17 AM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by shark:
Hey Brian! I bet she was a hot Russian model! :-) :-)
Hey Ron! Why you calling Dave "Brian"?! :-) :-)
[Reply]
shark 02:40 PM 05-17-2020
Dang avatar :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up