Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Sports>AFC Championship Game Steelers vs Ravens
Mikey202 08:00 PM 01-11-2009
This is going to be a great game. I can't wait.:-)
[Reply]
acarr 08:30 PM 01-11-2009
Steelers better pull this one out.
[Reply]
sofaman 05:08 AM 01-12-2009
Go steelers!!!
[Reply]
ucla695 06:37 AM 01-12-2009
This will be a good game. I hope the Steelers offense can build on the momentum it developed against the Chargers!
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 06:38 AM 01-12-2009
looks like I'm the odd man out and going with the Ravens
[Reply]
skibumdc 06:57 AM 01-12-2009
I'm a huge Steelers fan, and this is going to be one heck of a game.
I can't even imagine the injuries that are going to pile up in this game.
Baltimore is OUT FOR BLOOD.

Beating ANY team 3 times in a season is a tall task, especially a good team like Baltimore.
When they have lost the last 2 games by a total of 7 points?
I think CBS could sell ads for more money during this game than any other playoff game.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:59 AM 01-12-2009
This is going to be a great game. I absolutely despise the Pittsburgh Steelers after what they did to Carson Palmer, so I am obviously rooting for Baltimore. I would love to see Baltimore win so that Willie Anderson has a shot at getting a Super Bowl ring.
[Reply]
Volt 07:26 AM 01-12-2009
Well, we should do ok if Ben can ease up on the turn overs. The top two defenses should make for a great battle.
[Reply]
taltos 07:30 AM 01-12-2009
I dislike both teams but I am pulling for the Steelers due to the fact that the Ravens have Ray Lewis and an owner who royally screwed his customers once and would do it again if he saw a chance.
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 06:53 PM 01-12-2009
Go Ravens!
[Reply]
sofaman 07:26 PM 01-12-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed:
Go Ravens!
A Ravens fan living in the Burgh? You must be confused:-)
[Reply]
atlharp 08:04 PM 01-12-2009
If the Steelers pull this one off and Philly beats the Cardinals. Imagine the Superbowl game between Pittsburgh and the Eagles! Go Steelers!!

ATL
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 08:58 PM 01-12-2009
:-)
Originally Posted by sofaman:
A Ravens fan living in the Burgh? You must be confused:-)
you're right, I am. :-)

Go Steelers!!!
[Reply]
jamesb3 12:07 AM 01-13-2009
One word: STEELERS!!
[Reply]
smokinj 12:26 AM 01-13-2009
Go Steelers!

[Reply]
Commander Quan 09:41 AM 01-13-2009
The Ravens are beat up.
Ben had his best game of the season turnover and sack wise. Willy Parker is finally starting to look like his old self. Holmes didn't drop a a kick off return this week, although who knows what will happen on Sunday. The Defense is strong, they let SD get away with more points than usual but I think they quit playing so hard after we were up 18 points.

Over all I think Pitt has an excellent chance, as long as no one on the Ravens stabs any of the Steeler with a shank carved out of a Gatorade bottle on the field.
[Reply]
Mikey202 10:59 AM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
Over all I think Pitt has an excellent chance, as long as no one on the Ravens stabs any of the Steeler with a shank carved out of a Gatorade bottle on the field.
Now, that's funny right there....I don't care who you are!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Volt 11:36 AM 01-13-2009
hmmm this morning the books have the Steelers up by 4.5 points. Sounds good as long as Ben remembers who to pass to.
[Reply]
atlharp 08:53 PM 01-14-2009
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
The Ravens are beat up.
Ben had his best game of the season turnover and sack wise. Willy Parker is finally starting to look like his old self. Holmes didn't drop a a kick off return this week, although who knows what will happen on Sunday. The Defense is strong, they let SD get away with more points than usual but I think they quit playing so hard after we were up 18 points.
Agreed, but there is one thing you have to remember that you mentioned. ben had his BEST game this season, How did he shape up the rest of the season? How did he shape up against the Ravens defense earlier in the season? Look my boys played great against the Chargers, no doubt! Yet, the Defense has been carrying the team during the season. In all fairness, if it wasn't for the Steelers phenomenal defense- they would have ended the season looking like Tampa. The goal for this game is for the offense to overcome the Raven's defense. If that doesn't happen- they will not win this game. That means NO turnovers, and neutralizing Ray Lewis. Big Ben is gonna have to have coverage in this game.........

ATL
[Reply]
Mikey202 10:45 AM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by atlharp:
Agreed, but there is one thing you have to remember that you mentioned. ben had his BEST game this season, How did he shape up the rest of the season? How did he shape up against the Ravens defense earlier in the season? Look my boys played great against the Chargers, no doubt! Yet, the Defense has been carrying the team during the season. In all fairness, if it wasn't for the Steelers phenomenal defense- they would have ended the season looking like Tampa. The goal for this game is for the offense to overcome the Raven's defense. If that doesn't happen- they will not win this game. That means NO turnovers, and neutralizing Ray Lewis. Big Ben is gonna have to have coverage in this game.........

ATL
Great minds think alike!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up