Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 56 of 96
« First < 646545556 575866 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
irratebass 03:31 AM 08-12-2011
just paid off Batman: Arkham City :-) and I put down $27 down so far on Saint's Row: The Third......this games looks crazy fun! You can beat up people with a purple dildo!!:-):-)
[Reply]
backwoods357 09:53 AM 08-14-2011
sounds like GTA vice city. I think you could find it in the showers at the police station in the city. I'm considering picking this one up, I enjoyed SR2.
[Reply]
irratebass 10:20 AM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by backwoods357:
sounds like GTA vice city. I think you could find it in the showers at the police station in the city. I'm considering picking this one up, I enjoyed SR2.

:-)
I think ya lost me here buddy, but I loved SR2 as well.
[Reply]
backwoods357 05:57 PM 08-14-2011
The purple dildo, it could be found in Grand Theft Auto. I was wrong it was in San Andreas. I looked it up according to the net it can be found in the showers in the Los Santos Police Department headquarters in Pershing Square, Los Santos.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:21 PM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by backwoods357:
The purple dildo, it could be found in Grand Theft Auto. I was wrong it was in San Andreas. I looked it up according to the net it can be found in the showers in the Los Santos Police Department headquarters in Pershing Square, Los Santos.
Ohhhhh Okay! Now I follow ya, well not sure about that dildo, but this one is very flimsy lol
[Reply]
Kneo 08:29 PM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Anyone played Epic Mickey? Really getting into this game despite the crappy camera.
I have the game and have been wanting to play it, but other games got in the way. I need to sit down and play through it.
[Reply]
Apoco 07:56 AM 08-15-2011
I've actually been replaying GTA4 lately. Fun game - going for the "Liberty City Minute" achievement where you finish the story line in under 30 hours :-)

Still working on the Witcher 1 in bursts. It frustrates the crap out of me because the autosave feature is piss poor...45 minutes between saves. I've had to learn to reach over and hit the quick-save button every 5 or so minutes. It is like working on an office document :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 10:51 AM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by :
I've actually been replaying GTA4 lately. Fun game - going for the "Liberty City Minute" achievement where you finish the story line in under 30 hours
Holy crap! There is no way I could do this, good luck to ya, and if you do do it post a pic of your achievement
[Reply]
Bill86 10:55 AM 08-15-2011
Playing Assassins Creed, trying to beat all 3 before the 4th comes out.

I say that but they will be done this week I'm sure.
[Reply]
irratebass 11:03 AM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Playing Assassins Creed, trying to beat all 3 before the 4th comes out.

I say that but they will be done this week I'm sure.
I just finished II last month and picked up Brotherhood for $17 haven't played it yet....working on Fallout 3.....I am backogged bigtime.

I also have Crackdown 2 from Gamefly and haven't opened heh.
[Reply]
Apoco 10:26 AM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Holy crap! There is no way I could do this, good luck to ya, and if you do do it post a pic of your achievement
I thought it was going to be tough...it isn't. I'm halfway through the game at 6hours 30minutes in :-)

As long as you only do the story line, take cabs everywhere, and skip cutscenes you'll make it. It is 30 hours of played time - not just 30 hours straight.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 10:44 AM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
I thought it was going to be tough...it isn't. I'm halfway through the game at 6hours 30minutes in :-)

As long as you only do the story line, take cabs everywhere, and skip cutscenes you'll make it. It is 30 hours of played time - not just 30 hours straight.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ahhh ok skipping the cutscenes and taking cabs would save a lot of time, good idea
[Reply]
BUC WHITE 09:35 AM 08-19-2011
i've been on this ncaa 12 for 360 if anyone wants to get a game.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 12:45 PM 08-19-2011
Just got my invite to the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta this morning...I cannot tell you how excited I am!
[Reply]
Ferrari5180 12:48 PM 08-19-2011
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
Just got my invite to the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta this morning...I cannot tell you how excited I am!
This should be a great game.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 12:51 PM 08-19-2011
Originally Posted by Ferrari5180:
This should be a great game.
My friend got in the beta about 3 weeks ago so I've seen the gameplay. It's still in very much a beta stage right now, but I'm hoping it gets polished up by release. If they fix the bugs and graphic glitches it will definitely be a HUGE contender in the MMO market. Great gameplay, storyline, and overall immersion in the SW universe.
[Reply]
irratebass 05:56 PM 08-19-2011
My friend got in the beta about 3 weeks ago so I've seen the gameplay. It's still in very much a beta stage right now, but I'm hoping it gets polished up by release. If they fix the bugs and graphic glitches it will definitely be a HUGE contender in the MMO market. Great gameplay, storyline, and overall immersion in the SW universe.
Congrats on the invite, I'm jealous
[Reply]
Bill86 01:18 PM 08-22-2011
I have to say, back in the day I tried playing Assassins Creed and thought the controls were awful, and they are, but glitches aside what a great game.

Im not quite finished but definitely very fun. I will say the controls can at times frustrate the piss out of you but it's pretty awesome.

Can't wait to get through this first one and onto the other two.
[Reply]
Kneo 01:24 PM 08-22-2011
Ooo, Nice!
[Reply]
irratebass 01:29 PM 08-22-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I have to say, back in the day I tried playing Assassins Creed and thought the controls were awful, and they are, but glitches aside what a great game.

Im not quite finished but definitely very fun. I will say the controls can at times frustrate the piss out of you but it's pretty awesome.

Can't wait to get through this first one and onto the other two.
Bill the 2nd one is 100x's better than the 1st one, I couldn't play more than 2-3 hours on the 1st one.....just a little heads up for ya.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 96
« First < 646545556 575866 > Last »
Up