Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 567 89 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let see your man caves
dwoodward 01:40 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by cobra03:
lol ok ok. Fell off the back of a truck on the way to the dump and found on the side of the freeway recliner. Better ?
No joke on that one, if he seriously smokes on the back of his pickup... That is freaking insane! LOL!
[Reply]
GTCanuk 03:44 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
Yours is my favorite muligan

except the maple leaf stuff !:-)
[Reply]
jdakine 05:28 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by trendo:
I gave up the rest of the house to build this room:-)

its a tough sell, but with enough ventilation, there is no odor in the rest of the house.
Nice man cave Trendo. Yeah, your wife said the exact same thing about the house. Dannyboy and I will make the drive up the hill :-)
[Reply]
trendo 06:25 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by jdakine:
Nice man cave Trendo. Yeah, your wife said the exact same thing about the house. Dannyboy and I will make the drive up the hill :-)
Looking foward to it, just let me know when
[Reply]
Crownedone 09:19 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
No joke on that one, if he seriously smokes on the back of his pickup... That is freaking insane! LOL!
I really do smoke in the back of the truck....every night....in the hotel parking lot right by the door. Got my drink and my loptop for movies, and a couple of smokes. Oh by the way I found it "by" the dumpster not in it or along the freeway... only because i did not see one there.....:-)
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 05:04 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by muligan:
Here are a few pics of my man cave. I don't get to smoke in it but
There is lots to keep me busy.
Paul

So when can I move in??? Sweet man cave brother
[Reply]
Redlegsmoker 06:10 PM 03-20-2012
Smitty that's a New Hampshire man cave I like that.
Good work!
Dave
[Reply]
Apexkingjusto 01:27 PM 03-24-2012
not quite a man cave but it is my smoking lounge!

[Reply]
CigarSquid 09:17 AM 03-25-2012
Originally Posted by muligan:
Here are a few pics of my man cave. I don't get to smoke in it but
There is lots to keep me busy.
Paul

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why no smoking in there though?

Originally Posted by Apexkingjusto:
not quite a man cave but it is my smoking lounge!

That is a nice set up you have. Great for summer weather and BBQ's, of course whit a smoke and a drink.
[Reply]
shilala 09:48 AM 03-25-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why no smoking in there though?
I'm just going out on a limb, but probably because he doesn't want thousands of dollars of home improvements to smell like a wet cigar?
[Reply]
Hem 10:10 AM 03-25-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm just going out on a limb, but probably because he doesn't want thousands of dollars of home improvements to smell like a wet cigar?
Or the Boss won't allow it. No smokin' inside for me here either, she refuses and that's fine.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 11:04 PM 05-29-2015
Glad I'm a little board and did a search. Anyway, been thinking about starting a "Man Cave" thread myself, but will gladly glom onto this one. This spring I've cleaned up my man cave, which is my garage, to a point where I'd be proud to show some pics. When I get back to NV I'll take some pics of the cave/garage and post them up. Every man should have his space.
[Reply]
sweater914 07:33 PM 05-31-2015
Not the whole pic of the Man Cave, only a partial, but carries the essence of what I do in my Man Cave.

[Reply]
buddhadaddy 12:19 PM 06-02-2015
[Reply]
shilala 12:54 PM 06-02-2015
Man (and dog) Cave.

[Reply]
jjirons69 03:03 PM 06-02-2015
I wanna be Scott when I grow up! :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 04:56 PM 06-02-2015

Future MAN CAVE. Should have done by EPIC.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:39 PM 06-07-2015
Here's mine. We're still getting things hung on the walls and there's a box of books hiding somewhere in the garage I need to dig out.
My man cave combines several things I enjoy: cigars, hockey, MST3K, reading, music, and booze.

Almost every picture on the wall except for two were matted and framed by my wife. She's been doing it both part-time and as a hobby for about 20 years. The below two are on the wall above my wineador. She made them out of the inserts/ inside cover of a couple of boxes of some CCs we got while stationed in Germany. I told her that once she retires she ought to post in the retailer section here to see if anyone wants something similar made from their old boxes.

[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:34 PM 06-07-2015
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
She made them out of the inserts/ inside cover of a couple of boxes of some CCs we got while stationed in Germany. I told her that once she retires she ought to post in the retailer section here to see if anyone wants something similar made from their old boxes.

She could make some money from them and even do it where the buyer sends the box and ribbon they want her to use.
[Reply]
longknocker 06:29 PM 06-07-2015
Originally Posted by Ogre:

Future MAN CAVE. Should have done by EPIC.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 567 89 >
Up