Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New Aristocrat About To Ship
papajohn67 10:58 PM 01-14-2010
Well Bob has done it again and in record time. Ordered a new Aristocrat Plus :-) a couple of weeks ago. Bob has already cranked it out and it's due to ship next week. It will join it's big brother (Aristocrat Plus 48) & it's little sister (Aristocrat Mini) in my tiny crowded smoking room to keep the whole family company.

I feel like an 8 year old waiting for Xmas to arrive.
[Reply]
marge796 11:08 PM 01-14-2010
You're a lucky man! You'll have to post some pics of the new addition to the family.

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
MedicCook 11:08 PM 01-14-2010
Congrats on the new addition to your Aristo family.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 11:14 PM 01-14-2010
Can't wait to see some pics John!:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 01:14 PM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by papajohn67:
I feel like an 8 year old waiting for Xmas to arrive.
:-)I bet you do PJ. Congratulations on your new purchase...

[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 01:15 PM 01-15-2010
Looking forward to seeing pictures! :-)
[Reply]
markem 01:20 PM 01-15-2010
Congratulations, PJ!
[Reply]
darkninja67 07:40 PM 01-15-2010
Congrats on the new cabinet. I am hoping ours will come soon as we have boxes of cigars in zip loc bags. lol
[Reply]
bobarian 08:36 PM 01-15-2010
Congrats John. You got a whole family going there! :-)
[Reply]
bazookajoe 08:41 PM 01-15-2010
Very cool John - is it for new acquisitions or overflow?
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:44 PM 01-15-2010
I can't wait to see it John :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:03 AM 01-16-2010
Congrats and please post a pic!!
[Reply]
K Baz 08:38 AM 01-16-2010
Exciting - any chance of getting a "family" picture
[Reply]
Larry 11:39 AM 01-16-2010
Nice - I just received my first Aristocrat yesterday! (Mini, Tall, with a shelf). I made sure to tell Bob that I found out about his work through this site.

I got the 'digital set & forget' humidifier, but I have to say the instructions are odd. After four hours it starts beeping to alert me that the humidity is low, and I haven't quite figured out how to make the alarm stop short of pulling the plug for a moment. I had to wake up last night to do that.

I promise to post pics soon, and before I start building the collection.
[Reply]
gnukfu 12:02 PM 01-16-2010
Very nice....someday I will purchase an Aristocrat when I decide it is time to expand my storage....probably right after my wife buys another cabinet for her expanding Disney collection....:-)
[Reply]
darkninja67 12:46 PM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by Larry:
Nice - I just received my first Aristocrat yesterday! (Mini, Tall, with a shelf). I made sure to tell Bob that I found out about his work through this site.

I got the 'digital set & forget' humidifier, but I have to say the instructions are odd. After four hours it starts beeping to alert me that the humidity is low, and I haven't quite figured out how to make the alarm stop short of pulling the plug for a moment. I had to wake up last night to do that.

Please post pics in the humidor thread as my girlfriend has a Mini Tall coming. I own a Mini currently.
[Reply]
Nimbus 01:15 PM 01-16-2010
Congrats on the new addition to the family. :-) I bet it will be filled within a few months.
[Reply]
papajohn67 06:01 PM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by bazookajoe:
Very cool John - is it for new acquisitions or overflow?
David

A little of both. Last year I finally got the freeze-a-dor out of my cigar room. Had used it to hold cigars for the troops....was finally able to get my other chair back in the room.

Ended up stuffing everything in the other humi's plus a Havana footlocker. Anyway yes I plan on adding a few :-) cigars to the collection but also plan on using the mini for my Davidoff's/WC's/AVO's, the plus 48 for a wide assortment of other cigars. The new Aristocrat will be for cigars from a certain geographical area of the world.

I have finally reached my golden years with the family grown and out of my pocket + I start getting my SS in June, hell it's a hogger for me!! Hard to believe I've made it this long considering that the Government tried it's damnest to cut it short when I was a kid in Vietnam. :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:27 PM 01-16-2010
Originally Posted by Larry:

I didn't have any issue/problem or question that Bob didn't take care of in a couple minutes time.
His attention to customer concern is second to none imo.
Call him,he wants you to be 100% satisfied.
[Reply]
Azpostal 11:43 PM 01-16-2010
Can you guys point me to site for these?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up