Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>CheapHumidors online chat.. lol
MrOneEyedBoh 04:33 PM 01-14-2010
how come they never answer when it says they are online?

sure I can call, but why have that feature if your never going to answer? I've done it on multiple occasions.They have great prices too.
Ohwell.

/rant
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 05:25 PM 01-14-2010
If they don't answer your questions now when you want to give them your money,imagine how much harder it's going to be when they have your hard earned cash and you have a problem.
[Reply]
RazzBarlow 05:43 PM 01-14-2010
I've had great experiences with Cheaphumidors.com. They have top-notch customer service! I just told one of the guys I talk to about your online chat problem. Hopefully he'll help get it resolved soon.
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 06:10 PM 01-14-2010
I have bought from them before no problems but I'm saying solely on the chat part. Thanks on that Razz, and sonic I dont understand neither.
[Reply]
Whee 06:12 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh:

sure I can call, but why have that feature if your never going to answer? I've done it on multiple occasions.They have great prices too.
Ohwell.

/rant
They're a member here, why not PM them and ask them?
[Reply]
jerseystepup 06:14 PM 01-14-2010
Just sayin... i wouldnt buy from someone with CHEAP in the name.... tampahumidor has top notch products and service... give them a shot
[Reply]
Tenor CS 06:35 PM 01-14-2010
I have 2 humidors purchased from cheaphumidors.com. 1 desktop, 1 10-ct caddy. The transactions were flawless.
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 06:45 PM 01-14-2010
I:'ve seen tampa mentioned here a bit but never really looked. I'll take a look now. Thanks for the recommendation.

And Illinois I didnt know that they were. I'll check.
[Reply]
Whee 06:59 PM 01-14-2010
I:'ve seen tampa mentioned here a bit but never really looked. I'll take a look now. Thanks for the recommendation.

And Illinois I didnt know that they were. I'll check.
You'll find Dave is a stand up guy..."cheap" or not.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:45 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Just sayin... i wouldnt buy from someone with CHEAP in the name.... tampahumidor has top notch products and service... give them a shot
That's funny, I wouldn't buy from someone with TAMPA in the name. I had a bad experience in that town once.
[Reply]
mithrilG60 12:51 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
That's funny, I wouldn't buy from someone with TAMPA in the name. I had a bad experience in that town once.
And I wouldn't buy from anyone with HUMIDOR in the name. I once had a humidor that wouldn't seal properly or hold humidity.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:09 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by mithrilG60:
And I wouldn't buy from anyone with HUMIDOR in the name. I once had a humidor that wouldn't seal properly or hold humidity.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 02:57 AM 01-15-2010
hahaha
[Reply]
neoflex 07:33 AM 01-15-2010
Bargainhumidors.com has done good by me in the past, and they're customer service is top notch too. May want to check them out too.
[Reply]
CheapHumidors 10:11 AM 01-15-2010

Ohwell.

/rant
Hey,

Sorry if we didn't respond! Dave, the company owner, runs that himself and he sometimes goes to lunch or walks away without setting it to away.

You can always PM me here, or call us, tweet us, write on our facebook wall, or do smoke signals with whatever cigar you've got if you really want to get in touch with us!

I'm very sorry that you were unable to reach us via the live chat. I've forwarded your concern along to Dave so that he can be aware that it's an issue.

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words about our service and company! We're a small company and we do our best, and it's always a great feeling to hear about satisfied friends.
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 03:51 PM 01-15-2010
Neoflex sucks that they dont have the treasure dome.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:43 PM 01-15-2010
Neoflex sucks that they dont have the treasure dome.
Perhaps they can give you a treasure bath.

[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 06:33 PM 01-15-2010
Haha I was just talking about that movie a few days ago.

Who would ever think of the truffle shuffle
[Reply]
Up