Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Jokes>post your favorite pick up lines
massphatness 05:41 PM 05-10-2010
Courtesy of Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man:

Uh... was your father a meat burgler? Here's why I ask: because it looks like somebody stole two fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 05:58 PM 05-10-2010
I didn't really use pickup lines before I met my wife I just walked up to a table full of girls and tossed the meat on the table. Worked alot.

I waited tables for a while.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:42 PM 05-10-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
Your hips seem narrow for child birthing but I like way you spin around like a Solid Gold dancer. Please write your phone number on my left wrist. Not my right wrist; I use that for too many Ninja moves and it may wear off before I find a chance to call you on my expensive, cordless telephone.

MCS
WTF??? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 09:00 PM 05-10-2010
You know what would look good on you? Me.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:44 PM 05-10-2010
Honey, honey, it's time to wake up and go to bed.

Got the best gal in the world here at home, don't want another. But that is my pick up line. It's intention is to get her out of her easy chair at 8:30pm and get her to go to bed. Otherwise, it is too hard to hear the TV over her snoring.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:46 PM 05-10-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Honey, honey, it's time to wake up and go to bed.

Got the best gal in the world here at home, don't want another. But that is my pick up line. It's intention is to get her out of her easy chair at 8:30pm and get her to go to bed. Otherwise, it is too hard to hear the TV over her snoring.
She's a Lutheran elementary school teacher, 5th grade, and she's got a tough group this year.

We'll celebrate 25 wonderful years together this June.

By the way, it is a cute snoring sound she makes.
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:29 AM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Courtesy of Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man:

Uh... was your father a meat burgler? Here's why I ask: because it looks like somebody stole two fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress.
Leon Phelps is the man!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
safariguy 12:42 PM 05-12-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
Your hips seem narrow for child birthing but I like way you spin around like a Solid Gold dancer. Please write your phone number on my left wrist. Not my right wrist; I use that for too many Ninja moves and it may wear off before I find a chance to call you on my expensive, cordless telephone.

MCS
That is some funny stuff. Reminds me a of a joke I heard in this same thread a few months ago... posted by the same MCS. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up