Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Is This Where I Was?
MajorCaptSilly 10:10 PM 02-26-2021
It looks like I popped in here about 5 years ago. Here's a quick check-in for those who think I may have gone the way of DB Cooper.
I think I've smoked 4 cigars since the last time I posted. I lost the desire after my son moved away and I lost my smoking buddy. I do try to keep vigilant on my stash which at this rate will last until I'm 235 years old.
I know we lost pnoon and that still hits me. I lost my best friend about the same time.
I finally took my silly on stage and became a semi-pro stand-up comic 5 years ago. I'm working hard on making stand-up and my comedy interview podcast enough of an income that I can leave my high pressure job of the last 16 years and move to Huntsville, AL to be close to my son. I'd like to be close to my daughter and Jackson, my grandson, and Preston, my grandson due in May. However, they live in the DC area and my wife and I aren't big city folk.
I'm actually working on a character that uses a gravy boat in his conspiracy theories. It's great to see familiar names here. Especially my forever crush, Icehog.
I hope you're all doing great and haven't gotten any older. As for me, my face is melting and I sit on my balls too often. Help me remember the group name before the promo-king dude took it over. I know the initials were CS and I was there when my kids were babies. Anywho, I'd love to know how y'all are doing.
Love, MCS
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:16 PM 02-26-2021
Good to see you back, Scott.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 05:13 AM 02-27-2021
It was Club Stogie... good to hear from ya... FLANGE!!
[Reply]
The Poet 05:32 AM 02-27-2021
Do you know how hard it's been on me to keep the silly going here with you AWOL? Jeez, some people.
[Reply]
markem 09:49 AM 02-27-2021
Scott! I dropped off FB and you are one of the ones I miss the most.

Hoping for the best on the comedy side. Huntsville sure is a pretty area.

We need another catch phrase contest.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:11 AM 02-27-2021
So great to "see" you, Scott and thank you for the update. I'll tell you it's better to sit on your balls than to have someone else do it.

Hope you come around more often!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 11:48 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I'll tell you it's better to sit on your balls than to have someone else do it.
You usually have to pay double for that, Cotton. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 12:00 PM 02-27-2021
Or triple, if you have an extra one.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:08 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
You usually have to pay double for that, Cotton. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:11 PM 02-27-2021
Howdy Scott!! Glad to see you check in, brudda!

Comedy is tough as hell these days. All the best of luck to ya!

Any room on the gravy boat?? :-)
[Reply]
shark 04:13 PM 02-27-2021
You're a real funny guy, eh? :-) :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:36 PM 02-27-2021
Good to see you back. Just so we can all go there, where can we find you act online? I love a good laugh!
[Reply]
longknocker 05:27 PM 02-27-2021
Well, Look Who's Back!:-). Welcome Back, Brother!:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 05:45 PM 02-27-2021
Welcome Home!
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 10:35 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Do you know how hard it's been on me to keep the silly going here with you AWOL? Jeez, some people.
I'm so sorry I left you to keep the silly torch burning. I will fine myself 200 sklees.

MCS
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 10:38 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by icehog3:
So great to "see" you, Scott and thank you for the update. I'll tell you it's better to sit on your balls than to have someone else do it.

Hope you come around more often!
Yeah, I think of you whenever I go on a Foo Fighters tangent. That set on SNL last year was epic!

MCS
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 10:40 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Good to see you back. Just so we can all go there, where can we find you act online? I love a good laugh!
I've got some stuff uploaded to YouTube. I'm not doing much virtual comedy but some. It's a little weird for me. I'll find some links and put them up.

MCS
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:42 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I've got some stuff uploaded to YouTube. I'm not doing much virtual comedy but some. It's a little weird for me. I'll find some links and put them up.

MCS
Can’t wait!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:59 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
Yeah, I think of you whenever I go on a Foo Fighters tangent. That set on SNL last year was epic!

MCS
Absolutely epic!

I am fairly certain I am in love with you.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 10:31 AM 02-28-2021
Shemp Baby, nice to see ya back. You'll be pleased to know I haven't aged a day. My wife says I'm actually regressing, whatever that means. Most of the rest of the board on the other hand.............:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up