Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 62 of 231
« First < 1252606162 636472112162 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:57 AM 06-04-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday morning already. It was good to see the Yankees win yesterday and congrats to Jimmie Johnson and the entire Lowes team for taking 1st place in yesterday's NASCAR race in Dover, DE. It looks like it's going to be another wet week according to NOAA:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

At least we don't have to water the garden, letting mother nature do that for us. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 06-05-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's off to West Point shortly. Looks as though it'll be another quiet day at the office, it's nice when the Cadets have graduated and the new class of won't get here till 2 July. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 06-06-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it's "Hump Day". Well, the Yankees won 7 - 0 last night and will be back at it again this evening against the Rays to hopefully make it two in a row. Have a great day all and enjoy a a favorite or two if you get the chance....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 06-07-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like its going to be another nice day today. The Yankees won again, the NJ Devils finally won one and it's Thursday so we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:20 AM 06-08-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! T.G.I.F. Well, we had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, smoked some tasty sticks and enjoyed the camaraderie of our S/BOTL. I see that the Yankees lost, too bad we couldn't sweep the Rays this time at their home field. We have the Mets this weekend at home, should be a good one as Beth is a Met fan and all. NASCAR racers are in the Poconos this Sunday which should be a good one as long as the rain holds out. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:25 AM 06-10-2012
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee has been on for a while now. Well, the Yankees won two in a row now over the Mets and hopefully the sweep em' this afternoon. Also today we have the NASCAR race from the Pocono Raceway which should be a good one on the "Tricky Triangle". I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 06-11-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is this fine Monday morning. Well, the Yankees swept the Mets and Joey Logano came in 1st place at the Poconos. Hope everyone has a good week and gets to smoke a few of your favorites throughout it........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 06-12-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this nice Tuesday morning. Well, I see that the Yankees won another one shutting out the Braves 3 - 0 down in Atlanta. They play each other tonight again as well as tomorrow evening at 1910 (7:10pm). Congrats to the LA Kings for winning the Stanley Cup this year, it's about time that the hockey season has come to an end. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 06-13-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Well, the Bombers did it again in the good ole' Yankees fashion. The boys were down 4 - 0 going into the 8th inning and A-Rod hit a grand slam and then Nick Swisher hit a 2 run homer to give the Yanks a 6 - 4 win again. Let's see if we can now sweep the Braves and continue on this winning streak. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 06-14-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yanks swept the Braves as well with a 3 - 2 win last night, wooooo hoooooo :-). The Bombers are off tonight and will be taking on the Nationals this weekend starting at 1905 (7:05pm) tomorrow evening. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening where there will be a Perdomo event with our rep Sharon Giardini in attendance. Hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:16 AM 06-15-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. We had a great night last night at Schlesinger's with Sharon Giardini from Perdomo being a super hostess at the shop. This weekend we have the NASCAR racers in Michigan and like I stated yesterday, the Yankees will be down in D.C. taking on the Nationals. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:53 AM 06-17-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and a hearty Father's Day welcome to you all. It was good to see the Yankees win in the 14th with a 2 run double by Mark Teixeira to beat the Nationals 5 - 3. Today's game will begin at 1335 (1:35pm) and hopefully we sweep these guys as well and make it 9 wins in a row. The NASCAR race in Michigan starts at 1300 (1pm) as well so we have plenty of fast action sports today to keep us busy. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:09 AM 06-18-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, a big congrats to Dale Earnhardt Jr. for winning yesterday's NASCAR race breaking a 4 year winless streak. Also, the Yankees are on a tear as they swept the Nationals as well making it 9 wins in a row now. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 06-19-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been brewin' for a while now. Well, the Yankees won their 10th in a row as C.C. Sabathia pitched another complete game. Hopefully, it'll be 11 "W"s after this evening. Enjoy all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 06-20-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is brewin' as we speak. Well, the Yankees finally lost one after 10 wins in a row, hopefully they can take the rubber game of the match this afternoon as they have a 1305 (1:05pm) start time here in the Bronx. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:08 AM 06-21-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 this warm Thursday morning. Well, the Yankees lost another one yesterday 10 - 5 as it was a home run derby in the Bronx. The Bombers are off today and will be taking on the Mets this weekend at Citi Field. Hopefully they turn it around and get a couple of "W"s this time. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening smokin' some top shelf sticks and catching up on the world's news. Hope everyone is doing good and smoking some of your favorites........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:13 AM 06-22-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Friday. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's smokin' primo stogies and catching up with all of the world's news. Well, the Yankees and Mets start a 3 game series tonight which should be another good one. The NASCAR racers are in California on a road race track in Sonoma:

http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/spr/index.html

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a couple of your favorites throughout it......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:45 AM 06-24-2012
Good morning all and happy Sunday. The Killer Beans espresso coffee is kickin" and that's good as I have a lot to do this morning. It was good to see the Yankees come back last night with a win and take game 2 of the series. The rubber game of the match up is this evening at 2000 (8pm) and hopefully the Bombers get the "W". I'll be watching the NASCAR race late this afternoon which should be a good road race from Cali. I hope everyone has a relaxing on and enjoys a favorite or two or......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:09 AM 06-25-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, it was good to see the Yankees win last night 6 - 5 and take the series from the Mets at Citi Field. A big congrats to Clint Bowyer for winning the NASCAR road race in Sonoma, CA yesterday, his first win after switching teams and racing for Michael Waltrip Racing. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 06-26-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees won another one this time beating the Indians 7 - 1. Let's hope they stay on this winning roll all the way through the season. Hope you have a great day and get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Page 62 of 231
« First < 1252606162 636472112162 > Last »
Up