Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 188 of 231
« First < 88138178186187188 189190198 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:56 AM 03-03-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". With the temperatures getting to the upper 40s today, the barbecue will be fired up this afternoon and a cigar will be in order. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 03-04-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. Have a great day all and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 03-05-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were out along with a couple of new faces as well. We're probably going to be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY tomorrow for a while, get there around 10ish and stay for a couple of hours. Until it warms up around here, indoor smoking is the way to enjoy a primo stogie or two. Sports wise this weekend, the NHL has games all day and night; the MLB Spring Training is in full action; and the NASCAR drivers are in Las Vegas starting with the Craftsman Series Truck Race tonight with the green flag thrown at 2100 (9 pm EST):

https://www.nascar.com/weekend-sched...for-las-vegas/

Enjoy everyone, smoke a favorite or two throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 03-08-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We received some sad news yesterday, my wife Beth lost a sister-in-law yesterday to cancer. She was loved by everyone and lived everyday to the fulliest. I hope you all have a great week, hug a loved one as you never know what future brings to us all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 03-09-2021
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we'll have a few nice weather days ahead:

Today - Sunny, with a high near 57. Light west wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
Tonight - Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Wednesday - Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Wednesday Night - Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Thursday - Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light south wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...3#.YEdSnB1Omi5

Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:27 AM 03-10-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Early start for me as I'm heading to West Point shortly as I have my second COVID-19 vaccine this morning at 0700. A lot of my friends told me to drink plenty of water for the past few day prior to taking the shot, some of it even had barley and hops in it, LOL. Enjoy all...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:36 AM 03-11-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars tonight. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites. Hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 03-12-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were out enjoying primo stogies. Tomorrow, I'll probably meet the fellas for a cigar or two at Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY. Sunday, Beth and I are going to spend some time at the American Legion in New Windsor, NY as they are hosting a corned beef and cabbage dinner:

There will be a corned beef and cabbage dinner served at the Post Home on Sunday, March 14, 2021. The dinner begins at 1PM and lasts until the food is gone. $5 per plate at the door

I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 03-15-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend overall, met the guys at Aroma Cigar Room for a couple of stogies on Saturday and then yesterday, Beth and I spend the afternoon at the American Legion Post 1796 in New Windsor, NY. The Legion had a great St. Patrick's Day celebration and the reuben sandwiches were spot on. The Irish dancers were a big hit and the bag piper was the frosting on the cake. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 03-16-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we have some crappy weather coming our way for the next few days:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...3#.YFB8xh0pCi4

We're in the market of buying a new Jeep and that'll have to wait now until Saturday which looks like the next nice weather day here in the Hudson Valley. Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 03-17-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I want to wish everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day, enjoy and be safe out there...... 🍀
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 03-18-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday. Beth and I stayed home last night and enjoyed homemade reuben sandwiches and and a couple of Newburgh Brewing Cream Ales. Hopefully next year, we'll be able to go out in full force to a local Irish pub and enjoy. Still undecided which cigar lounge we're going to this evening. Got invites to Aroma Cigar Lounge and Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigar Bar, we'll see what happens later as the fellas chime in on the group text. Anyway, enjoy all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 03-19-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Well, we ended up going to Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY as it was a unanimous decision by everyone on the group text. Had a great time and smoked a couple of tasty cigars. Tomorrow, Beth and I are planning on hitting the road and going Jeep shopping for a new one for me. There are a number a dealers in our vicinity, hopefully one catches my eye. Sports wise this weekend, the MLB is finishing up their Spring Training, the NHL is busy on the ice all over and the NASCAR drivers are in Atlanta with races Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy everyone, relax if you can and smoke a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 03-22-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a very successful Jeep shopping day. Beth and I ended coming home in a 2021 Jeep Wrangler "Willys Edition". The color is Stin-Gray and the vehicle solid as a rock. Yesterday we had friends over for Sunday funday: ribs on the grill low and slow, cigars burning and the weather was spot on. Have a great week all and enjoy....... 🍻
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 03-23-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's brisk Tuesday morning. I'm heading out shortly as West Point will be conducting training today in Central Area where the Cadets live and get educated. We will activate the EOC after some of our folks shoot some blanks in the area and see how the Cadets react to it. It's an annual requirement and hopefully they react correctly: Run - Hide - Fight. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:11 AM 03-23-2021
That would sure be a better response than "When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!"
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 03-24-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's "Hump Day". We had a good "active shooter exercise" yesterday, the majority of the cadets and cadre knew exactly what to do. After I got home last night, I took our 11 year old Weber grill apart and scrapped, wire-brushed and scrubbed the heck out of it as we do every year. We grill year round but the beast needs it's annual maintenance and it was due. Anyway, enjoy all and smoke a favorite today if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 09:22 AM 03-25-2021
Doing okay Charlie? Not like you to miss a Monday-Friday daily post here.
[Reply]
retired 01:59 PM 03-25-2021
Anybody got a number to call?
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:30 AM 03-26-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Had a busy day yesterday for sure. Mandatory training starting at 0545 for a number of security guards, MPs and other first responders. Last night, we went to Aroma Cigar Room and enjoyed a primo stogie relaxing with the fellas. Today, I'm going back to the Jeep dealer as the new vehicle has an issue with the sound system. It goes on and off continuously to include AM, FM, Sirius Radio, Navigation, etc. There must be a circuit board fault and I'm bringing it in to get the issue resolved or at least identified for repair/replacement. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Page 188 of 231
« First < 88138178186187188 189190198 > Last »
Up