Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Best wishes to Tiger Woods!
Brian D. 09:17 AM 02-24-2021
Hope he makes a full recovery. What a terrible crash that was!
[Reply]
gorob23 10:28 AM 02-24-2021
same area where I go biking and I can tell you that hill is a the real deal riding down on a bike or a car.
Unfortunately we lose some high school kids and adults there every so often. It's a fast, tight curving downhill and toss in some little dips and you get the idea.
I usually take another way home when biking.

Rob :-)
[Reply]
Tio Gato 09:20 PM 02-24-2021
Thankfully no **** stars or Perkins waitresses were involved.:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:51 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by gorob23:
same area where I go biking and I can tell you that hill is a the real deal riding down on a bike or a car.
Unfortunately we lose some high school kids and adults there every so often. It's a fast, tight curving downhill and toss in some little dips and you get the idea.
I usually take another way home when biking.

Rob :-)
Rob: I Wonder If Tiger's Navigation System Told Him To Go That Route? Seems Like A Bad Choice For Someone Who Didn't Know The Area. I Hope & Pray Tiger Will Recover And Get Back On Tour. He's A Fighter!:-).
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:48 AM 02-25-2021
From the story he was running late for a shoot and aggravated, “left the hotel at a high rate of speed”.
[Reply]
gorob23 11:07 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Rob: I Wonder If Tiger's Navigation System Told Him To Go That Route? Seems Like A Bad Choice For Someone Who Didn't Know The Area. I Hope & Pray Tiger Will Recover And Get Back On Tour. He's A Fighter!:-).
It is the route to take when driving, it's a main road up into PV and down to the coast. But it is a Steep and winding downhill on both sides

When I am biking I routinely go down the other side, it's wider and more open and less tight curves, safer on the bike. But either way I am always riding the brakes.

Rob
[Reply]
longknocker 11:23 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
From the story he was running late for a shoot and aggravated, “left the hotel at a high rate of speed”.
Originally Posted by gorob23:
It is the route to take when driving, it's a main road up into PV and down to the coast. But it is a Steep and winding downhill on both sides

When I am biking I routinely go down the other side, it's wider and more open and less tight curves, safer on the bike. But either way I am always riding the brakes.

Rob
Thank You, Both, For Clarification.:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 05:52 PM 02-27-2021
Thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery.
[Reply]
friday 02:58 AM 03-07-2021
Tears came to my eyes as I realized what I had been a fool to judge Al as a failure. free *** picture
[Reply]
friday 02:59 AM 03-07-2021
Tears came to my eyes as I realized what I had been a fool to judge Al as a failure.
https://ww.the****pots.com
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:28 AM 03-07-2021
Al? Like Al from Tool Time? Or did you meet an Al in a Turkish prison?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:12 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by friday:
Tears came to my eyes as I realized what I had been a fool to judge Al as a failure. free *** picture
Originally Posted by friday:
Tears came to my eyes as I realized what I had been a fool to judge Al as a failure.
https://ww.the****pots.com
Must be Al the adult film star because this piece of work was tryinb to show us some uglies.
[Reply]
Brian D. 03:38 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Al? Like Al from Tool Time? Or did you meet an Al in a Turkish prison?
:-):-) Well played!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:16 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
:-):-) Well played!
Just beat you to the punch today.
[Reply]
Up