Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>I have a Macanudo question
Brian339 06:38 PM 12-16-2020
I wanted to put pictures up. Hopefully I will figure it out. A business associate gave me this as a gift. I received it earlier this year. It is in a hood size black box. You open the box and inside is a leather cigar holder that looks like an elongated binocular case. You slide it open from the top and inside were 6 cigars. They all said 2000 Vintage. I smoked 3 of them and they were fantastic. I have three remaining. I want to let someone else enjoy them.
Does anyone know what I am talking about?
Value with 3 wrapped and well taken care of cigars.
I’m going to look around the internet.
Are these collectible?
I collect paper money so what do I know.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:25 AM 12-17-2020
If you are looking to sell something, there is a different section to post that in. Be sure for read up on the rules here though, as there are likely rules about selling stuff here (that I clearly cannot remember).

Welcome to the forum!
[Reply]
T.G 07:46 AM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Brian339:
Are these collectible?
I collect paper money so what do I know.
No, they aren't.

They are available everywhere.

The value of 3 mediocre cigars that haven't been stored in a humidor since "earlier this year" is basically nothing.

Good luck with your stealthy sale.
[Reply]
stearns 08:35 AM 12-17-2020
Not worth the price of postage. Good luck!
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 11:33 AM 12-17-2020
I think it’s unfair to treat a newcomer so shabbily. Trying to con him into thinking his cigars aren’t worth much is just rotten. You should all be ashamed!

I tell you what, Brian. As a gesture of welcome and good will, I would be willing to trade you 2 of my prized Consuegra cigars for each of your Macanudos.

And, welcome!
[Reply]
icehog3 02:05 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat:

I tell you what, Brian. As a gesture of welcome and good will, I would be willing to trade you 2 of my prized Consuegra cigars for each of your Macanudos.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 04:40 PM 12-17-2020
Macanudo Portofino was my go-to cigar way back when I would frequent The Foxxy Lady in Providence, RI.

(No sex in the champagne room was more of a suggestion than a rule.)
[Reply]
Weelok 05:17 PM 12-17-2020
We have a ton a macanudo fans on this forum. I think I might have one in a Black Friday 10 cigar freebie sampler and I will give it a go. Personally, I think the two for one Consuega offer is probably a better deal.
[Reply]
Up